Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The current campaing+leveling system feels WAY too generous!

I never though i would say that about a mobile game but there it is....

The campaing plus the current leveling system feels TOO generous for the health of the game. Is easy to gain lots of sc by just leveling up each hero a bit.

I sugest that a roll back to the previous system is needed. You will earn some sc for leveling up your acount, easier at the start, harder the more you play. That sounds fair to me.

The stars in campain, gold rewards and account level should be enough to keep this game free to play and the economics more healthy in the same time. This will also make the planed starter packs to be more apealing and more needed.

As a last thought i would say that many people have the habit not to apreciate much a good thing, that is given to them for free.
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can't agree, new people need that SC to quickly buy new cards and have a chance to be competitive. There is currently a very huge gap between old players who has all cards and new players with no cards. Currently there is 600+ cards, it became more difficult for new players to buy them all
    Dragon Council
    IGN: SD KOLODI
    TG: @kolodim
    Shadow Dragons

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolodi View Post
    I can't agree, new people need that SC to quickly buy new cards and have a chance to be competitive. There is currently a very huge gap between old players who has all cards and new players with no cards. Currently there is 600+ cards, it became more difficult for new players to buy them all
    I am a relatively new player to the game. Started to play at the end of june with the old system. It felt really free to play to me. I could buy new cards with farming and watching adds for buying and selling raikas deck.

I could build any deck i wanted in a few days. I played qm, then wtched an add. Rinse repeat.
    once you have a lot of decks for one side eg humans building the next is usually cheaper and easier since you use some of the cards in lots of builds.

My point is that with carefull planning you could do anything without the need to spend a single rl currency and with limited time spend. No need to be more generous than that imo
    Member of A1 family

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback.

We agree as a Board that the amount of SC currently being given for campaign is too much and it was never planned to be this generous. It just happened that we needed something to go in the chests and nothing else was supported initially so we had 50 SC per chest.

To refer to your suggestion, rather than take away what you can get from levelling up a hero, we are replacing the SC in chests with random foils instead, as of Monday 25th September.

More info here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ils-in-chests)