Its been roughly 6 months ago that the balance changes for 3.17 have been announced, now seems like a good time to evaluate some of these changes. I personally believe some nerfs went too far and others were spot on, so here goes. This is all my personal opinion, but I think many will agree on most of these. Feel free to discuss below.

Hunter's Gambit
Seems spot on as it only affected Victor. Was one of the only ways to effectively hurt Fat Vic.

Anmor's Call
Sees signifcantly less usage, but was probably too strong in its old form. fair nerf.

Overwhelm
With the above two cards nerfing the WC Fat Vic, I really donīt understand why this card also required a nerf. Already saw little use outside of Fat Vic and is now rendered useless. Would love to see this reverted to its old form.

Spirit Shuriken
Tough case. May or may not deserve a nerf. I personally feel that with Gambit and Anmorīs call nerfing fat Vic, this card could have been reevaluated before nerfing it.

Sorcerer of Endia
Seems like it got the same treatment as Vermin because of the same onsummon ability. Is that fair though? Vermin is a staple in shadow decks, but Endia certainly never was for humans. Was nerfed to endorse decks that required more items. The result? More stall and no new creative concepts to be seen. 4/4 to 3/5 is okay I guess.

Rapacious Vermin
Nerf didn't promote new deck concepts that required the use of 3 items/abilities. Gave some struggling shadow classes a better way to deal with abilities/items. I feel a reevaluation is required.

Those were some of the main cards that stood out to me. Feel free to discuss these or others from this thread down below.
http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....anges-for-3-17