Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Braxnorian soldier

If previous nerfs are any indication of the kind of balance you are seeking, I believe brax falls under the needs to be nerfed category.

Played by human decks a high % of the time. Has become a necessity. Even being used in tribal decks

The haste stopping is one sided. Completely preventing use of a common used ability while still being able to use it. I think haste should be prevent completely.

On top of great defensive stats, the second ability prevent attacks from allies based on stats. Making Brax quite difficult to remove. At least one class doesn't have a good answer to Brax. Remove this ability completely.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 09-18-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I vote no...
    LeiBruc - A1's Kung Fu Master - A1 : Luck is for the meek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ummmmm how about no lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The fact that this card exists and is still be used is the main reason why ladder and tournaments aren't completely flooded with one of the most retarded, NPE and uninteractive decks in the game, shard Zal.

I could not be happier that there is something out there to keep that deck in check. If shard Zal ever became big in the meta then there is this card to keep it in check.

I therefore strongly vote 'no'.
    Theonecabs
    High Magi of the Gnomish Hordes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

TG: @Theonecabs

"I know one thing: that I know nothing" - Socrates

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How about we just nerf Aldon, Seductress and all other human cards?

And while we are at it, we should buff mill praxix more. Will that satisfy you?
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol really why nerf him no need to you just got teched with that noob haste zal you play

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The change I suggested wouldn't effect how it stops enemy hasted allies, my shard zal has No problem with Brax, thanks to mindcontrol. Elementals have no problem with Brax, many ways to get past it. I was more referring to Wulven tribes inability to get past Brax. Brax easily shuts down wolves, no ability spell to kill Brax, not enough ping to kill it.

All of you just can't stand losing one of your main cards, even if it is obviously overpowered and overused. My analysis of Brax fits with Wulvens standards for nerfs. Which is balance, the game isn't very balanced when every human deck has at least 3 Brax.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 09-19-2017 at 04:04 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by da shadowmoon View Post
    Lol really why nerf him no need to you just got teched with that noob haste zal you play
    What makes a noob deck? Tell me which cards meet your standards. You think I play based on what you or anyone thinks. Must be a child, when you do grow up you won't act based on what others think, or cast judgment based on ridiculousness. I play what I like. You can keep your judgments to yourself because you don't mean shit to me little boy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The problem with nerfing imo, is that there is no end to it. If you nerf one card as op (unless is really breaking the game), then another one will apear as overpowered in its place. What then? Nerf that too?

When will this chain of nerfs should stop?

My opinion on the matter, for what is worth, is either make less powerfull cards and heroes more powerfull by buffing them or make them stronger by adding new cards that help them.

Personaly I find buffing older cards to be a way to refresh the game in a low cost way, but thats just me.
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Measuring ducks and name calling is not a constructive way to make use of this thread.

Lets try to keep this civil

Logical arguments have more value than that.....
    Member of A1 family