Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tiger Wulf a single card no combo needed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the change suggestion where when in play it also prevents ally haste.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jari View Post
    Tiger Wulf a single card no combo needed.
    Yep it could work, unreliable but would work. Still not easy, put down and hope it lives. Do other classes have this much trouble with a very common card?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So while playing I've noticed a huge lack of Wulven decks being played. They are obviously not strong at the moment, and I believe it is rooted in their inability to take down braxnorian soldier. It is such a commonly played card that you can't justify playing a Wulven deck. I'm not asking for a nerf. But I truely believe this interaction is holding Wulven heros back, and should be addressed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't see how Wulven are affected by Braxnorian Soldier. The only haste allies they use are Dread Wolf and maybe some Lightning Hunter (I haven't seen anyone running Krygon or Zealot). So haste allies should not be the problem I guess. If it's his second ability, then I can only see 2cc drops having a problem to attack him.

I don't understand what is the issue with Brax here, I can see how fatties can be a problem but more like Nathanias, Aeon.

DC can kill Brax with double attack
    MS can hide his allies to take him down with 2x 3attack allies
    BF can use Riphide or Forgotten Horror
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BP Holy Punisher View Post
    I don't see how Wulven are affected by Braxnorian Soldier. The only haste allies they use are Dread Wolf and maybe some Lightning Hunter (I haven't seen anyone running Krygon or Zealot). So haste allies should not be the problem I guess. If it's his second ability, then I can only see 2cc drops having a problem to attack him.

I don't understand what is the issue with Brax here, I can see how fatties can be a problem but more like Nathanias, Aeon.

DC can kill Brax with double attack
    MS can hide his allies to take him down with 2x 3attack allies
    BF can use Riphide or Forgotten Horror
    The issue is actually killing Brax in a game. You listed many ways that it can be done, but actually doing it in games in the current meta is harder than saying it. I've tried and I've watched people try. I've built decks with just killing Brax in mind and still have a hard time.

Your dc method is sound, but it's 2 cards combined while also using your hero ability, costing you a minimum of 6 cc and 3 SE.

Your ms method sounds solid but isn't, even of you manage to hide enough allies to kill Brax, humans can lower the heath so easily to prevent your allies from attack Brax. Seriously I thought this would be the best method to get past Brax. Maybe I'm just really bad at it.

Bf using riptide is a decent method, but using horror doesn't kill it. Also hoping Brax has the lowest health. And again the cost to kill a 5cc ally is 7cc or 5 SE.

Like i said previously Wulven isn't very good right now, it's not being played because it loses. I've found through ACTUALLY playing not analyzing, that Brax is a big reason for Wulven not doing well. Yes it only stops 2 Wulven allies from using haste, but those 2 allies are apparently really important to the balance. They are a huge part of pinging larger allies to death, and Brax just shuts that down completely.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 10-15-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The issue is, for better or worst, that he is printed.
    If he is indeed printed, then he is not gonna change at all for any reason no matter how valid or wrong are your arguments.

His stats, like every other printed card, are written in stone.
    Last edited by Spartan; 10-15-2017 at 12:46 PM.
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    The issue is, for better or worst, that he is printed.
    If he is indeed printed, then he is not gonna change at all for any reason no matter how valid or wrong are your arguments.

His stats, like every other printed card, are written in stone.
    Bad business desicions

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Bad business desicions
    I have no idea in the long run if this would be a good or bad business desicion. Im just stating the fact. I quess we can only wait and see what will come from that.
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsklown View Post
    I'm not asking for a nerf. But I truely believe this interaction is holding Wulven heros back, and should be addressed.
    ^^