Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Make the game sustainable

As a promoter of this game it hurts me to see players especially new or returning players uninstalled the game because of game issues, I appreciate everyone promoting this game but it's not in the best interest of the game if the game has issues and discourages others, new players look for development, popular playerbase, very little bugs, outside news and sources, and a game that is not to grindy or hard to play.

Now se has some of these things but my point is the problem with this game isn't getting new players in it but getting them to keep playing it, first impressions are everything if they uninstalled the first time what makes you think they would come back

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    we need statistics to see how many new accounts stop playing after a short time.
    ive actually met and recruited 3 returning players and they are enjoying the game very much.
    but we definitely need a bigger sample to see if its really a problem

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The board, as far as i know, have many resources focused on polishing campaing, bug fixing and packages for newcomers.
    When these changes are implemented the game should keep much more newcomers than now and promotion would be much more worth the effort.

My opinion, for all that is worth, is patience. Better days are coming, they just need more time to come to being.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    The board, as far as i know, have many resources focused on polishing campaing, bug fixing and packages for newcomers.
    When these changes are implemented the game should keep much more newcomers than now and promotion would be much more worth the effort.

My opinion, for all that is worth, is patience. Better days are coming, they just need more time to come to being.
    Nice to say spartan. But we have been playing for years and are still waiting. LL2 has been a year now since Ll1.
    Changes will come after game dies.
    They have no money to pay more staff to do anything.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I wish you are wrong,but...i dont think its just money.Its many other things.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Nice to say spartan. But we have been playing for years and are still waiting. LL2 has been a year now since Ll1.
    The first few statements are accurately expressed facts and opinions, but the next ones crossed over into cynical, unsubstantiated negativism. How about allowing the new board a little time, despite having waited previously?

I prefer to watch a phoenix rise from the ashes rather than gloating that I knew it was going to die. How about you?
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    If we were having this conversation before new board took place, i would agree with you. Now some factors are different so, by definition, different results are expected.
    I could not dare to predict what those results will be because i dont have enough info to make an accurate prediction. So i choose to be open minded, optimistic and having fun by playing the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Yep, that is the case. Campaign is essentially where new players will likely start. Thus we want it to be a positive experience for them. Fixing the bugs is for everyone who enjoys Campaign and for any future releases for it to be enjoyed as well. The new player packages should help new players have a stronger start and encourage exploration of the game with what they obtain from it. Thus they should be more inclined to stay and explore the game which should have several positive knock-on effects for everyone, new or old.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel