Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Disreguard Original SEG Cancel Post

After multiple talks with different members of the community and sleeping on it I have decided it is too harsh to punish the community for admins misconduct and unprofessionalism. Therefore SEG will continue and the tournament will still be held today. However, I will refuse to enter Telegram rooms that holds admins I deem unprofessional due to bias treatment. This makes putting your correct Telegram and IGN that much more important when signing up. If you do not sign up with the correct information I cannot add you to SEG Telegram rooms and you will not be able to participate.

Original Post:
    Due to me being removed from TG chat rooms I am canceling SEG tournament due to admin inactivity and persecution to wrongful community members.

For weeks since I have returned to Shadow Era I have received much hate from the community both privately and publicly in TG. Although this has been displayed to the community admins within the channel have refused to stop or interfer and some have even joined in on the hateful speech. Despite all this hate I started up SEG and was going to continue producing content for Shadow Era and step away from the League of Legends scene because I felt like my content would be more enjoyed and benefit the SE community rather then LOL where content is everywhere.

Today however, I have been removed from almost every Shadow Era Telegram room due to the immature of TJ dubdub who took it as a personal challenge to kick me. I see this as immaturity and power trip in attempt to show off to the community. Because admins wrongfully fullfill their role in the community and Telegram channels I am canceling Shadow Era Gaming. It is unfair for an individual helping the community to recieve so much hate all the time and get nothing done about it.

Sorry for those looking forward to the tournaments and wish you the best of luck. Maybe one day a real Wulven employee will step in and allow those trying to grow the community succeed.
    Last edited by BlackAngel; 09-14-2017 at 01:24 PM.
    Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes