Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Crippleninja956 View Post
    I'm still in if we get enough people

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    I cannot find your Telegram name. Please either send me a PM on Telegram or reply with your correct on so I can add you to the SEG TG room.
    Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
    I cannot find your Telegram name. Please either send me a PM on Telegram or reply with your correct on so I can add you to the SEG TG room.
    @Crippleninja my b

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As an admin I can not be a part of your tournament if you will continuously bash us as unfair or bias individuals. Especially since they were willing to let you back into the rooms and even admitted that things could have been handled better. You have labeled all admins as such even though there are those that overlooked your past history within this community and attempted to keep things as fair as possible. This gives the game a bad look for new players that may worry about fairness and I will not stand for this public display any longer.

As such, you have lost my support for your event. I will not stop anyone from joining, nor will I block your event from being pinned in Telegram for those to see.

Just know that the ones you had supporting you are dwindling with your constant assault on our character.

I have no sides. I stay neutral. Ask anyone and everyone. However, your repeated comments against the admin group who do their best to keep our chat rooms as fun and clean as possible with no reward other than just trying to keep the community healthy has forced me to pull my support.

Enjoy the tournament. I am out.