Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Campaign News (Boris and Victor)

Hi all!

If you saw Chairman's Update #2, you will have seen this news:

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    We can confirm that completing the 1-star dialogue for Missions 1-10 for each of the Human heroes from Call of the Crystals is our top priority and will be delivered by the end of September. This is intended to deliver a better experience for new players starting out with one of those heroes as well as sharing the early stories of our oldest ten Human Heroes.
    I'm pleased to report that, as of today, we now have full dialogue for Boris and Victor for missions 1-10 at 1-star difficulty. If you have been playing through for story, then these are the two to try while we work on the rest.

We've also fixed up the difficulty for all 3 difficulty levels for their missions so that 2-star and 3-star should now be the correct level of challenge.

We hope you enjoy these while we work on completing dialogue for the next heroes in line: Eladwen and Lance.

If you wish to leave feedback here, then it would be most welcome, although please avoid posting spoilers. Thank you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With Victor can't advance past round two. AI has one ally left in hand but cannot put it on board (ressource cost too high?). Henceforth AI skips turn repeatedly. Nice....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Creyos View Post
    With Victor can't advance past round two. AI has one ally left in hand but cannot put it on board (ressource cost too high?). Henceforth AI skips turn repeatedly. Nice....
    I've not seen this myself but obviously I can't test with every possible Victor deck. Which difficulty is this? Try loading Victor starter deck to use. There is an AI bug that was showing up for other missions for other heroes (fixed in upcoming version) but I hadn't heard of it happening for Victor or on mission 2.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I loaded up Victor starter deck to try round 2 and I can confirm that AI will skip and end turn repeatedly. For me, it has 2 cards in hand with 3 resources.

EDIT: This is on Easy difficulty.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    I loaded up Victor starter deck to try round 2 and I can confirm that AI will skip and end turn repeatedly. For me, it has 2 cards in hand with 3 resources.

EDIT: This is on Easy difficulty.
    Thanks. I think it was because I reduced the number of cards in the AI deck to make it simpler, but alas the 3.50 AI is still the dumb buggy one and I was fortunate enough to be testing with improved AI (for 3.51). I've increased the number of cards now, so please see if that helps.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Thanks. I think it was because I reduced the number of cards in the AI deck to make it simpler, but alas the 3.50 AI is still the dumb buggy one and I was fortunate enough to be testing with improved AI (for 3.51). I've increased the number of cards now, so please see if that helps.
    Round 2 with Victor starter on easy mode completed successfully ;-)
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello,
    I am having difficulty with the Victor campaign. The sixth opponent (Moonstalker) three stars keeps stalling on his action phase of turn 5. He will not perform any actions or end his turn making the match impossible to complete.

Thanks,

Quellia

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quellia View Post
    Hello,
    I am having difficulty with the Victor campaign. The sixth opponent (Moonstalker) three stars keeps stalling on his action phase of turn 5. He will not perform any actions or end his turn making the match impossible to complete.

Thanks,

Quellia
    Have you tried altering your Victor deck? Some Shattered Fates cards can cause issues for the AI in 3.50. I will see if this is passable in the upcoming 3.51.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you - that worked. If it helps, I removed 2 Spirit Shuriken and 3 Deepwood Bobcat.

Thanks again,

Quellia