Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

meltdown mode needs a change?

Its been a while since I played this mode to be honest so appologies in advance if things are now different.

It was very time consuming for me as a beginer to build a deck from packs and when my deck was finally ready waiting time for a match was usually long. This facts discouraged me for playing meldown so i eventually stoped.

Both issues, I personally encountered, could be improoved imo by allowing the players to play more games with each constructed deck.
    Ladder with be more populated because the same player can imediately starts a new game after finishing the first. Deckbuilding stage will be reduced so a longer percentage of players time spend will be in actuall play.

This is just a raw idea which can be further discussed and perfected if people find it interesting, so any constuctive comments will be very helpfull for the game imo.

Edit: Consider motivating more people to participate in meldown by giving rewards to all top 100 players. More people will be happier for spending their time in this event and rewards can be carefully planed not to hurt game economics.
    Last edited by Spartan; 09-11-2017 at 02:41 PM.