Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Suggestions for some minor UI changes

I think that in Top Players window first tab and the first one to show should be Rating over Score. I think people are more interested in top skill players games than top grinders. The way it is now it requires unnecessary clicking.

On game lobby screen there is static Maj image. I think that space could be better used. At least the image could change to show the hero you have loaded. Even better would be to also have button Load a deck. This shortcut would save some clicking and time. Instead we need to click menu, then go to clunky menu animation, then click deck, then load.
    Last edited by Veles; 09-10-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In Merchant in Buy and Sell cards windows there are still old style buttons and windows.

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    I think that in Top Players window first tab and the first one to show should be Rating over Score. I think people are more interested in top skill players games than top grinders. The way it is now it requires unnecessary clicking.

On game lobby screen there is static Maj image. I think that space could be better used. At least the image could change to show the hero you have loaded. Even better would be to also have button Load a deck. This shortcut would save some clicking and time. Instead we need to click menu, then go to clunky menu animation, then click deck, then load.
    Monthly prizes, as far as i know, are given to the highest scoring players, so i cant agree with you there.
    Grinders are more valuble to the game because they keep the ladder more populated than the ones who go for high rating, so I believe its right for the game to promote them.

(I wish I had the time to go for score..... )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They wouldve still be there but it would be faster to search for games I am more interested in. Grinders play for SC prizes not promotion.

― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As another minor suggestion I would like to see a way to filter class only cards when I'm building a deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jari View Post
    As another minor suggestion I would like to see a way to filter class only cards when I'm building a deck.
    Like Hunter or Priest or Elemental allys? Yes! I've wished for that for a long time.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, exactly that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like that too. It could be something like a check box Show class cards only above current Show unusable checkbox. I wouldn't mind seeing filter for sets as well.

Another one:

Add import/export deck function to deckbuilder. Pressing export button would give a window with a code you can copy. Pressing import button would clear current deck, and instead of hero selection screen it would show a window where you can copy code for a deck you want.
    It would be even better if external deckbuilder sites also had that function and even more better if this official forum had a deckbuilder as well.

― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like that too. It could be something like a check box Show class cards only above current Show unusable checkbox. I wouldn't mind seeing filter for sets as well.

Another one:

Add import/export deck function to deckbuilder. Pressing export button would give a window with a code you can copy. Pressing import button would clear current deck, and instead of hero selection screen it would show a window where you can copy code for a deck you want.
    It would be even better if external deckbuilder sites also had that function and even more better if this official forum had a deckbuilder as well.
    +1 to the import export function.

Also some more filters both in deckbuilding and especially merchant could be really usefull.
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Another one:

It is a nice idea but business wise it wouldn't be to good of idea. They want people to use SC to buy save deck spots. With this they wouldn't sell them as much.