Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    It is a nice idea but business wise it wouldn't be to good of idea. They want people to use SC to buy save deck spots. With this they wouldn't sell them as much.
    You're not entirely wrong, but keep in mind you could save shadow crystals by just remembering what your decks are or writing them down. The deck slots are a convenience purchase meant to make it easier to keep multiple decks for each hero without the need of an outside or third-party assistance. If you're on the go, or are in a spot where you can't really access your deck editor (maybe its on a different device or something, idk) or just can't be bothered, you can use those for a small amount of SC (so small you can level your hero up to get them all fairly quickly).

Also, thanks for the suggestions everyone.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jari View Post
    As another minor suggestion I would like to see a way to filter class only cards when I'm building a deck.
    I would love to see this implemented also, I'm sure you meant in the merchant as in when you're buying cards? I'd love to see the same, and I'm pretty sure a few years back you were able to filter by class but now you can't which is odd. I'd like to look for the cards I want for the hero I'm using, as does everyone else I'm sure. It is annoying when you have multiple heroes, and you're building a human deck but still have to waft through all other cards that are available for other heroes. I've ended up having to sell every hero and keep just 1 because I can't be bothered.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dont forget to also filter foils! Bling Bling
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In case I wasnt clear when I said there are UI inconsistencies with buttons in the merchant here are some pics to illustrate:

Capture.jpgCapture2.jpg

As you can see top buttons for filtering as well as window with filtering options use old style buttons and borders.
    My suggestion is to put filter button at the bottom right like in deckbuilder with similar options and search button within it so there is no need for additional search button.

And to add another thing. It would be good if deck builder and merchant would have X button to close them and return you to campaign screen like Gamy Lobby screen does. In case of merchant it would save some time of clicking back button and then menu button and then choosing campaign. In case of deckbuilder it would save a click and slow animation for menu to get you to play campaign after modifying deck and it would require same number of clicks to get you to multiplayer. It would also make them behave more like Game Lobby screen unifying UI overall.
    Last edited by Veles; 11-03-2017 at 09:54 PM.

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is also nice that suggestion was implemented to make hero pic in Game Lobby screen change depending which deck you have loaded. But I wanted to elaborate more on second part of my suggestion about being able to load a deck from that screen without going to deckbuilder.

Capture3.jpg

Clicking on the load button would open windows to choose hero and then a deck for it, same ones you already have in deckbuilder:

Capture4.jpgCapture5.jpg

But instead of opening the deck in deckbuilder game would just load it and you would stay in Game Lobby Screen the whole time.

This would save a lot of time for people who do not want to make changes to their deck before looking for opponent.

It would be nice bonus if you could also show name of the loaded deck.

― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Back with another suggestion. I noticed the background in deckbuilder and merchant is very dull, just black and beyond that looks very cheap, like it is is from 90s game. I would suggest changing the background to show some sort of simple ornaments and shapes, nothing too flashy and with flavor of dark fantasy theme of SE. My idea would be to use something like wood carving ornaments or runes carved into a stone wall. Something like this:

Only less wood like more dark stone like.
    Last edited by Veles; 12-28-2017 at 03:15 AM.

― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would love to have a way of viewing cards that i do not own in game. I find it alot of time consuming to leave the game and open an external deckbuilder to view game cards properly.

Merchant only shows whats available atm and not all the cards, but it would be a good place to be able to view all the cards the game has to offer. The deckbuilding filters would be a nice adition to the merchant too imo.
    Last edited by Spartan; 12-28-2017 at 02:02 AM.
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A lot of new players are confused by negative effects and some passives having keywords, not understanding keywords are just there to shorten card text. They assume they are same mechanics and so they get confused with interaction such are Diplomat/Morbid Acolyte not removing Frozen/Disabled, or the fact source of negative effect doesnt need to be in play for the effects to persist while some passive ability givers need to be in play. Simple solution would be to distinguish the two groups with different keyword coloration. So frozen/poisoned/disabled/ablaze/cant attack/cant defend can be coloured in green for example. This way it is clear they are different things from passives.

― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    I like that too. It could be something like a check box Show class cards only above current Show unusable checkbox. I wouldn't mind seeing filter for sets as well.

Another one:

Add import/export deck function to deckbuilder. Pressing export button would give a window with a code you can copy. Pressing import button would clear current deck, and instead of hero selection screen it would show a window where you can copy code for a deck you want.
    It would be even better if external deckbuilder sites also had that function and even more better if this official forum had a deckbuilder as well.
    I fully agree with this
    Why not using the same filter options we currently have on deck building section to the merchant too?
    The merchant filter is not that helpful

Enviado de meu LG-K220 usando Tapatalk
    Shadow Dragons

Arch Dragon

Founder of the Shadow Dragons Guild

"Sky above us
    Earth below us
    Fire within us"

Telegram: @shadowdragons
    Shadow Dragons Website
    Shadow Dragon Forum
    Shadow Dragons Guild Thread
    Decklists: Shadow Rockers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    A lot of new players are confused by negative effects and some passives having keywords, not understanding keywords are just there to shorten card text. They assume they are same mechanics and so they get confused with interaction such are Diplomat/Morbid Acolyte not removing Frozen/Disabled, or the fact source of negative effect doesnt need to be in play for the effects to persist while some passive ability givers need to be in play. Simple solution would be to distinguish the two groups with different keyword coloration. So frozen/poisoned/disabled/ablaze/cant attack/cant defend can be coloured in green for example. This way it is clear they are different things from passives.
    We made a starter guide to new players, where we explain somethings like these mechanics and keywords.

Im gonna find it on our forum and post here too, might help those players if they use this forum.

Enviado de meu LG-K220 usando Tapatalk
    Shadow Dragons

Arch Dragon

Founder of the Shadow Dragons Guild

"Sky above us
    Earth below us
    Fire within us"

Telegram: @shadowdragons
    Shadow Dragons Website
    Shadow Dragon Forum
    Shadow Dragons Guild Thread
    Decklists: Shadow Rockers