Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would like to see the

“Average mean score”

Replaced with

“Current score”

This way you can always have a handle on where you are at score wise. I do not truly care what my average score gained per win is. Many times though I wondered where my current score was at.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by InsanoMango View Post
    I would like to see the

“Average mean score”

Replaced with

“Current score”

This way you can always have a handle on where you are at score wise. I do not truly care what my average score gained per win is. Many times though I wondered where my current score was at.
    The mean is only useful until you hit 50 games to compare yourself to others. I could change it to show current score once you have hit 50 so you can then track how you are currently doing compared to your Best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    The mean is only useful until you hit 50 games to compare yourself to others. I could change it to show current score once you have hit 50 so you can then track how you are currently doing compared to your Best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome. Thanks Gondo!
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just make mine say,

“You sucked yesterday, tomorrow is another day, hopefully you suck less”

Just don’t have the dam Diplomat say it.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No, we'll have the Troll say it....
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    Like Hunter or Priest or Elemental allys? Yes! I've wished for that for a long time.
    I second this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Instead of needing to click on the card and zoom it in to click on the button for activated ability, that button can show up when hovering over the card.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    An option to disable hover zoom while playing would make it more streamer friendly. If a top player wants to stream their games, they're susceptible to stream sniping without it.
    Last edited by jonmaciel; 01-25-2018 at 02:28 AM.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Cerddorion
    1. I'd like to be able to interact with the cards during my opponent's turn, i.e., be able to read the card text, access graveyards, etc.

2. Slow down or pause the animation when there is a card taken from your hand, deck, or graveyard by you or your opponent's card, i.e., when a card is stolen by Cutlass or a card is removed from the graveyard by Spirit Warden.

3. Larger text for you and your opponent's name in game. I play on a phone and the text is tiny.

4. The ability to completely disable notifications of when someone is spectating.

5. The ability to block spectators all together.

I'm sure i'll think of some others.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The inconstistancies around where icons appear could be smoothed out. For example the Menu icon: it appears on the left-hand side of the screen everywhere but the Campaign screen. Its placement (and that of all icons) should be uniform across all screens to convey a more polished feel. This would most likely mean reworking the bar at the bottom of the Campaign screen, but I think it needs a little rework anyways.

I think the Cup icon ("Top Players") should also appear on the Multiplayer Game Lobby screen. I'd also like the Search fuction for a player to automatically populate with the last player name that was used (either via text entry or clicking the player's icon through the leaderboards). Reason being is that when I'm watching old games, I'm interested in the last handful of games played. As it is, when finished viewing a match, you are dropped into the live Multiplayer Game Lobby. You then have to bring up the menu, exit to the Campaign screen, click the Cup icon, find the player you were speccing again in the list, click on their icon, select Games, then find the next game you are interested in viewing. Would just be a quality of life improvement.

Would also love the option to switch off Help Text alltogether in the Gameplay menu (under Options). When installing SE on a new device, going through all that help text again is just plain annoying.

Also, game speed 5. I know it's not exactly a UI change (I'm just writing suggestions as they come to mind), but if you're anyone that can do anything about it and have read this far then perhaps you would consider looking into this. It would affect the "feel" of how the game plays; as it is I think the animations make it feel a little clunky even at game speed 4. If you could speed up the animations then I think the way the game flows would feel more responsive and fluid. Maybe check some Hearthstone and see how responsive the game looks when you drop a card on the board and things happen instantly (I don't play Hearthstone, but think SE could benifit from the enhanced responsiveness).

Also like many others have stated elsewhere, would love to see the main Campaign screen as that beautiful map of Balor you have access to, then drill down into the stages from there. It would beautify the single player game experience significantly and add a sense of scale and perspecitve - all in aid of world building.

I know it's probably very low priority, but stuff I've been meaning to feed-back for a while that I think would make the experience of playing SE a little bit better.
    Last edited by d31m; 02-23-2018 at 06:47 PM.