Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

New !valid! player-designed card suggestion to the game

As a quite seasoned playered that got somewhat fed up with lack of new cards being added to the game I had an enlightment to add this card to the game. This is a serious propostion and has already been widely discussed within my guild Mistical Circle, so please don t mock and only give constructive feedback. Please give your suggestions and opinions on it and most importantly vote (say) that you want it to actually be included in game. Thank you!

image.jpg

Card made in collaboration with BT GeeGne. We believe with such stats this ally will make a moderately useful and innovative addition to game. Could be a nice ally for Shadow Warriors or Elementalis, also possibly Zaladar and some others. Please have your say and support this initiative.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just hope I placed it here correctly. Having watched this card on Telegram app the details (writings on the bottom eg. flavor text) were much more clearly visible. Any suggestions and tips on possible ways of presenting the pic in this thread will also be welcome. Nevertheless pic could be visible in my user album on Telegram app where it should be more clearly visible - @MC Leo Barbarian. Feel free to watch it there.
    Last edited by LeonTheBarbarian; 09-07-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like to see more of custom card suggestions, this way making new cards will improve.
    I also always wanted to know what SE developers think of this idea,so i will give my words; lets the players and developers make a better game together!

-also thanks to leon the barbarian for making this card possible
    Last edited by GeeGne; 09-07-2017 at 04:13 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonTheBarbarian View Post
    Any suggestions and tips on possible ways of presenting the pic in this thread will also be welcome.
    Thumbnail size in the thread is fine but when i click to view the image the max size I'm getting is 201x280. A standard SE card resolution on both the official website and deckbuilder websites is 344x480 pixels (almost twice the size)

My suggestion is make your card full size and it will be more visible. I have to squint to read "Mistical Circle" and forget about the artist names and flavor text, they are microscopic. As for the art, the background is cool but the critter is a bit awkward looking.

The card idea itself, not bad indeed. Seems like a lesser version of Plasma Behemoth while respecting the current balance for 3CC cards. I might be tempted to try him in an Elemental deck (most likely Praxix) and throw in a few Wave Collapse (a card I typically don't include). Attach Bloodthirsty to this guy and it could spell trouble. Coming to think of it he would probably work very well in a Vess deck as well.

He would maybe be borderline rare though with 5 HP. With 3 or 4 he could probably easier pass as an uncommon. Solid effort all in all.

Btw, I could be wrong but I believe that Card suggestions are supposed to go here. A mod might be better suited to second that info

Cheers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Guys,

Nice topic.

I like the card, good idea. Probably would use a couple in some decks, it would go well with Bloodthirsty or Ambush.

Cheers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2/5 is to much. make it 2/3 and I think its good. Even though you did the work for them they don't have anyone to implement new cards. Nice though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2/3 for 3 cc seems very low to me
    i dont know for 2/5 but with 2/3 it would not survive easily to use it.
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DuaMall View Post
    Hey Guys,

Nice topic.

I like the card, good idea. Probably would use a couple in some decks, it would go well with Bloodthirsty or Ambush.

Cheers
    Yes, good observations, Shadow Hunters could also welcome this guy (Skervox and Baduruu send their regards - could help them with the draw that way; fits BB rushy style as well).

Regarding 2/5 stats, we ve already had some conversations on it within my guild and came to conclusion that even with 4hp he could be taken down too easily and therefore wouldn t stand out much from the vast 3cc Shadow ally deck spot competition crowd there already exists.

Thank you for your feedback, owing to it our little initiative might not go unnoticed to Wulven devs. Please continue commenting, we find your feedback valuable (no matter positive or negative).