Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Jade of the Forest needs a update

To make this card appear again in play, the ability for her needs to be 2 resources not 2 SE

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you do that you've created an ally that you can keep hidden for the entire match. It could then only be removed by abilities that don't target it. If you have an ally that can't be targeted like that every turn, the 2cc is trivial. The same problem exists when making her ability cost 1SE. I'm sure once we get more ways to generate shadow energy, she could see some use. Honestly, I feel like her 4 health is what hurts her more than the SE cost since she often has to survive a turn just to be able to use the ability.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    If you do that you've created an ally that you can keep hidden for the entire match. It could then only be removed by abilities that don't target it. If you have an ally that can't be targeted like that every turn, the 2cc is trivial. The same problem exists when making her ability cost 1SE. I'm sure once we get more ways to generate shadow energy, she could see some use. Honestly, I feel like her 4 health is what hurts her more than the SE cost since she often has to survive a turn just to be able to use the ability.
    No one seems to have a problem killing the other stealth allies. Maybe change to steal target ally stealth. Jade gains stealth one turn. Target ally loses stealth

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Stealth would be better on it than Hidden for sure. With Hidden, you put attachments on it first, then use her ability. If its cheap, you can use it every turn. Essentially pumping her up while your opponent cant do anything about it.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor