Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

SEG Tournament: September 7, 2017 @ 19:00 GMT+0

Shadow Era Gaming is REBOOTing with its first tournament happening this Thursday September 7th @ 19:00 GMT+0! Those wanting to participate can sign up using this thread by replying with your IGN (in game name) and your Telegram username (further instructions below). Our tournament will be broadcasted live through our twitch channel so we hope the rest of you join us there with live commentary. Broadcasting will open up roughly 18:30 GMT+0, however it will not officially start until the starting time of the tournament.

Those interested in participating in the tournament can sign up by replying to this thread with your IGN (in game name) and your username. Roughly an hour before the tournament you will be added to a private room on Telegram hosted by SEG. Here is where tournament chatter among the participates will take place. Players will have 15 minutes before the tournament to confirm they are online and ready otherwise they will be kicked out of the tournament due to inactivity. Please show up earlier if possible which helps with the tournament organization.

Rules

1. All matches will be best of three.
    2. Single Elimination.
    3. Each player locks in two hero choices before the tourney begins to the TO. Players inbetween rounds and games can change their decks but must always play the two heroes they have locked in to the TO.
    4. Random start for game 1 and rotated start for game 2. For game 3 (if needed) player with the most health between the first two rounds chooses who goes first. Players can also abide by the standard pop up rule of letting game 3 be a random start but only if BOTH PLAYERS AGREE.
    5. Draws or sync errors are treated the same: Replay.
    6. If a player is disconnected during a game, the victory goes to the other player unless both players agree to replay or a player concedes.
    7. Match results must be reported in tournament Telegram channel.
    8. If there are players who get a BYE, they need to send a PM with their Hero choices to the TO on Telegram before round 1 starts.
    9. Other all desputes or questions will be answered by the TO and TO has final say.

Prizes

Top two players will win prizes based off of Wulven standard sponsorships for tournaments.

NOTE: Non SEG Related

I am hosting this tournament out of my own enjoyment and willingness to fit time out of my schedule to stream live events for Shadow Era. I am not asking for graditude, thank you's, or any other treatment from Wulven or other players and simply doing this out of my own gradification. Hopefully as a result players who participate and watch will have fun but this is not my goal. Because I have no obligations to Wulven, guilds, or any specific ties to the SE community I can continue or discontinue with this project if life oblications get in the way. If this news is distrubing or upsetting to anyone in the community you can show your protest by simply not participating or messaging me privately on Telegram but keep this post clean so those looking forward to participating can sign up for the tournament and their registration is not cluttered with other random posts. Currently I have no other life obligations so hopefully this can be a continous weekly event as long as I find it fun and stress free. Hope you all enjoy tournament and/or broadcast.
    Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    in
    Ign SD AHsAN022
    TG@DARyuga

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In
    IGN: A1 Abyss
    TG: @Chris388

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In
    IGN: A1 Opponent
    TG: @josellamas

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    in
    IGN: AA1 Leibruc
    TG: AA1 Leibruc
    LeiBruc - A1's Kung Fu Master - A1 : Luck is for the meek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In
    IGN: MC Leo Barbarian
    TG: MC Leo Barbarian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In skiTHEuglyGOD
    ign: SK Frost2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonTheBarbarian View Post
    In
    IGN: MC Leo Barbarian
    TG: MC Leo Barbarian
    Cannot find you on Telegram

Quote Originally Posted by frost09 View Post
    In skiTHEuglyGOD
    Need your username in TG

NOTE: Need accurate information otherwise you won't be able to play. Any questions or you need help finding this information contact me on Telegram through PM.
    Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In.
    IGN: A1 Bolverk
    TG: @a1umba

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    SK Blastino always in as long you host a seg last one u hosted was awesome