Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Your Top Five 2cc Allies?

We're all interested to know which 2cc allies you think are the best or your favourite to use. Please list your top five (or more), with optional rationale and maybe even do one list per class/faction for bonus marks.

Side note: Obviously some decks don't use 2cc allies and maybe you love those decks, so if you want to reply by saying you don't use 2cc allies (or listing the 2cc items/abilities you use) instead then that's fine and useful.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A quick ranking based on what I see when playing, general utility, personal favorites:

1. Masked Bandit: Higher stats than anybody else at 2cc. Also neutral, so usable by all.

2. Feasterling: Ability to have higher attack than anybody at 2cc. Ability hurts you, but when you can own board effectively against most other 2cc threats (aside from Bandit) is a small price to pay. Or just usable for rush. Pretty much usable by any Shadow hero.

3. Layarian Diplomat: Great utility effect. Great in the late game. Usable by any Human.

4. Harbinger of the Lost: A personal favorite. Nice ability and stats too.

5. Yari Bladedancer: Class restricted, but a personal favorite because of his ability.

Would love to put some others here as well, but I feel like that would defeat the point of a Top 5 and just become describing what I feel about all 2cc allies, lol.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1.masket bandit.No class restriction and better stats then rest of 2cc ally.
    2.Kiruth devotee, maybe the best abillity of all 2cc ally.Great in any non aggro shadow decks.
    3.Nightshade.My favorite. He would be 1st, but now he dies against gambit.
    4.Champion of irum. Pros best 2cc ally in late geme.Cons he is unique.
    5.Tier between bladedancer and feasterling.Feasterling ia better solo and bladedancer in combo.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1: Feasterling
    2: Masked Bandit
    3: Vigilant Wisp
    4: Harbinger of the Lost
    5: Layarian Diplomat

Feasterling/Bandit balance eachother, but they do put Opportunist/Puwen/Ironmonger/bladedancer etc to shame. Going forward I would keep them as they are and look for buffs to the others and/or new 2cc allies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. feasterling / bandit. bandit because surives feaster, feaster because it kills almost anything
    2. vigi wisp / harbinger because of good synergy with their tribes. aldmor apprentice could be added here if aldmor will be any good
    3. vermin / diplomat / coi. depending on the build, all those have good uses.

feasterling & gambit make karash not usable anymore, same goes for the new wild boar which could be useful
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. Feasterling - I believe the best starter ally you can have in the game with clearing the board, Pro: Sets the tone in early game, Con: Can really hurt your hero especially if your opponent plays mage

2. Masked bandit. Best stats for 2 cc ally and is neutral ally, Pro: Hard to (destroy) in early stage of game and can also set the tone with another ally in play especially like a aldon or bladedancer to increase his atk, Con: If injured it returns to the deck

3. Champion of Irum. My favorite 2 cc ally is a way better option to play in late stages, Pro: Can be very powerful in stats with Crippling blows to your opponents allys 3 cc or above to also shield from those attacks, Con: Easier chance of dying when damaged and loss of your opponents high cc allys ... also loses atk stats as well

4. Layarian diplomat. Most unique ability out of 2 cc allys, Pro : Can change the moment by using the ability when summoned, Con: weak stats

5. Yari Bladedancer : Another very good 2 cc early drop it thrives better if you have the first turn ... not your opponent, Pro: A very useful ability to transfer atk from him elsewhere. .. could help with destroying an ally or can protect it from hero hits equipped with weapons and deadly armor like the rogue classes

Close 5th place mentions : Ironhide Karash, Nightshade, Wild boar, vigilant wisp, and princess of elos
    Telegram ~ @EXIL3

Notable Tournament Placings :

Summit 2018 , Top 8 - https://challonge.com/TheSummit2018

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. Masked Bandit - Currently has the best stats with a minor drawback against human decks.
    2. Feasterling - Going first against a midrange deck without Masked Bandit is a huge tempo swing, allowing you to play a 3cc like gargoyle on full board control.
    3. Champion of Irum: This ally was the best ally for humans going second before feasterling came. The thing that actually balanced it in the end was the unique factor, making it very hard to justify 4 in one deck. Nowadays Masked Bandit is just better because of feasterling.
    4. Ironhide Karash - The ultimate tech for rogues. Atm worse than feasterling as well as Masked Bandit, because they can control the early board better.
    5. Nightshade - That's my favorite ally. Against certain matchups it can win games on its own, especially with Midnight Sentinel as combo. Currently is a great meta pick because it deals with Masked Bandit and doesn't get destroyed by Feasterling.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    #1 Feastering: the most powerful and aggressive ally for shadows

#2 Masked bandit: coz he can survive to feastering. Bandit's art looks so cool <3

#3 Vigilant wisp: for homunculus build, seek ability is powerful

#4 Harbinger: still good in undead build or discard one like mill/wagon prax

#5 Diplomat: a tech card
    A1 Burnout1985

I always believed in myself and did well,
    but joining A1 took me the next level. Curious how?

Click here to know how to join A1

-Ladder 1st score: season 67, 66, 62, 61, 58, 49, 37, 35, 34, 30
    -Ladder 1st rating: season 67, 66, 63, 58, 57, 54, 53, 49, 47, 36
    -Tournament won: WORLD CHAMPION 2016, Spagetthi IV, The Fall Seasonal Championship , Bounty Price II, SLUGFEST IX, Highlander II

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. Masked bandit: neutral can fit almost all decks
    2. Feastering: strongest shadow 2cc
    3. Harbinger of the Lost: good sync with every undead decks
    4. Darklight Apprentice: standard for aldmor decks
    5. Champion of Irum: still a good choice for most human decks after bandit

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Feasterling - wins you games going first. It is a decent amount weaker going second but is still extremely dominant if they miss their 2 drop. Easily combos with SE abilities or 3cc cards to kill every other 2 drop and every 3 drop but 1

Vigi Wisp - Ok stats (high health tends to synergize well with other homuncs), repeated seek is an insane ability giving it utility throughout the game and far more late game utility than any other ally

Bandit - 2 attack can kill other aggressive 2 drops with t3 support and Feaster can't kill it with out t3 support DMT being only thing that really wrecks you.

Harbinger - Works well with UD and can be buffed by Grave Resistance which then makes it really strong. Discard has some utility for mill and other discard decks as well

Champion of Irum - great for tech games when you know opponent is not shadow and can't run feasterling. Just extremely strong stats once 3 drops starts appearing which also gives it some relevance late game unlike most 2 drops. Downside is it dies to Feaster on its own. Might start being worth running if bandit ever gets really dominant

Honorable mentions
    Karash can bully a lot of 2 and 3 drops early game and hard counters Bandit without if there is no Aldon to support the bandit. Also had great synergy with other forms of damage reduction. Problem is Feaster can kill it on its own and new Gambit is annoying for allies with just 2 health.

Twilight Opportunist- Can trade well going second but tends to be out classed by bandit most of the time now

Diplomat in many ways this deserves a spot on the list because it is so versatile I just don't consider it a 2 drop most of the time anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk