Tournaments Won
    nishaven campaign
    map 1
    mission 6 (ter adun)
    star 1

ter adun uses hero ability to target and destroy his own war banner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've seen that Nishaven will always use his ability even if he is the only one with allies on the board.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nishaven campaign
    map 1
    mission 8 (darkclaw)
    star 1

darkclaw attacks before summoning speedstrike (negating his second attack)

EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ...now the AI seems to have improved, but it doesn't seem like a good thing to me. don't get me wrong, i'm glad that AI now doesn't act like a braindamaged baboon anymore, but it seems to have made the campaign unbeatable :/

i have only played a very few games so far, but one of the ones that really got under my skin was the match against AI Elementalis - can someone please explain to me how is it even remotely possible to win when there's 21 points of damage flying at me in 3rd AI turn while i only got to 2 resources?
    and there's gonna be more situations like this, because (unlike before) the AI allies now actually attack mine, which is, again, absolutely correct AI behaviour, but makes the campaign not HARD (as it is supposed to be), but UNBEATABLE, since the AI starts the game with 2-3 allies on board and they simply gonna kill anything i play and i am mostly going to be dead meat before any of my allies sticks to the board

i'm happy for the improved AI, but at the same time i think that if it makes the campaign unbeatable, then it was not a good move

not beating anyone

not crying

...just adding my .02

i know you can probably tech each Hero to have at least some fighting chance, but from what i've seen so far it means i have to play 4x Retreat in each Human deck and pray i am going to hit two of them in every opening hand
    Last edited by 3L J3FF3; 10-20-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nishaven campaign
    map 1
    mission 9 (gravebone)
    star 1

gravebone draws off tome of knowledge when he has an empty deck

EveryThing Changes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nishaven campaign
    map 1
    mission 4 (zaladar)
    star 2

i have Corrupted Angel, Puwen, TO and Puwen2 in play

zaladar has shard of power and cave spider in play (3/1). has Cave spider attack and kill TO. if this were me, i would have him prioritize killing Puwen, depending on opponent hand card count. note i only had 2 cards in hand

EveryThing Changes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 3L J3FF3 View Post
    ...now the AI seems to have improved, but it doesn't seem like a good thing to me. don't get me wrong, i'm glad that AI now doesn't act like a braindamaged baboon anymore, but it seems to have made the campaign unbeatable :/

i have only played a very few games so far, but one of the ones that really got under my skin was the match against AI Elementalis - can someone please explain to me how is it even remotely possible to win when there's 21 points of damage flying at me in 3rd AI turn while i only got to 2 resources?
    and there's gonna be more situations like this, because (unlike before) the AI allies now actually attack mine, which is, again, absolutely correct AI behaviour, but makes the campaign not HARD (as it is supposed to be), but UNBEATABLE, since the AI starts the game with 2-3 allies on board and they simply gonna kill anything i play and i am mostly going to be dead meat before any of my allies sticks to the board

i'm happy for the improved AI, but at the same time i think that if it makes the campaign unbeatable, then it was not a good move

not beating anyone

not crying

...just adding my .02

i know you can probably tech each Hero to have at least some fighting chance, but from what i've seen so far it means i have to play 4x Retreat in each Human deck and pray i am going to hit two of them in every opening hand
    This should be it's own topic, regardless of that thanks for the feedback. We'll keep an eye on it to make sure we haven't pushed Hard into impossible. Hard is meant to require you to make changes to your deck for that mission. So make sure you take a good look at what they start with and what is available to your hero. For example, a mage could use Blazing Shield to help burn through the Sparks, or use Sinkhole to start getting rid of them. Although, I recommend Platinum Chainmail to prevent a lot of early damage.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 10-23-2017 at 05:12 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    AI attacks into Emore Crossbow with 1hp allies.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Baduruu vs Amber on normal

She starts out with JD. When JD is on last dur she uses her ability on it even when she cant kill an ally, instead of saving SE for next weapon.

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    AI uses Fireball on Furion Terror

― Nikola Tesla