Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Possible Return of SEG Tournaments (help wanted)

Hello guys, those who are not familar with SEG (Shadow Era Gaming) it was a website I put up about two years ago that was suppose to expand Shadow Era's competitive scene. It was pretty successful and was a lot of fun for those who participated. I'm currently trying to grow my Twitch channel and think hosting weekly tournaments similar to SEG would provide quality content for SE players while helping me out at the same time. In order for these tournaments to be successful I would need some assistance hosting the event (mostly doing the brackets) so I can focus on the stream. Anyone willing to help please reply or contact me in Telegram so we can figure out a time schedule for the tournaments. If all goes well I hope to host the first tournament this Thursday.

Here is the YouTube channel in case you never heard and was wondering what content SEG use to provide: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXE...CTh-Gd64dwA0kg
    Last edited by BlackAngel; 08-31-2017 at 04:32 PM.
    Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes

in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is the 3rd time youve done this. Youll be here 3 months then leave again. Why bother?
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

Blue Phoneix Guild Leader

JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No SEG has only been up once. This would be the second time it coming back. As I mentioned to everyone before in my past I was active duty in the Marines and if you notice with anything I've done usually the reason why I had to stop was due to some kind of deployment and even when I tried to pass the torch along to someone else things would fall apart and I come back and start over with something else. Right now I'm not active duty and got a lot of free times on my hands. I stream almost daily so fighting in one day a week to do a tourney wouldn't be hard.

For whatever reason this community has gotten really toxic and truthfully made me uninterested in doing this anymore. SE community is not as nice or helpful as they use to be in the past, not sure why but don't care honestly it just as been surprising to find this out.
    Member of Alpha Predator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And all the hours you brag about playing LOL. Just sounds like excuses to me mate.
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviosablade View Post
    And all the hours you brag about playing LOL. Just sounds like excuses to me mate.
    Rather then bringing ppl down for wanting to help the community and create events, reguardless of how long or short they may be, how about you either show encouragement or say nothing at all? You act like hosting a weekly pop up is unheard of and is impossible.
    Member of Alpha Predator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. You put this bad stigma on you.
    2. Prove us wrong then.
    3. Does matter you make a big deal out of this and bring expectations high just to leave people down.
    And it does matter how long you stay becasue pretty much the messsage we get is you were your entertainment at your convenience.

Want respect and positivity? Stop playing games and actually commit enough with excuses. Your bad reputation is your fault.
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13