Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After opening 49 booster packs, I pulled 11 foils and plenty of epics/rares. Lots of weapons, every hero, and enough to build a class deck for every class. Is there anyone in the Central Atlantic region interested in physical games? I have enough supplies for everyone to play, just need players. Willing to drive a bit or meet in the middle.

Side note: Going to attempt to set up games at OmegaCon 2018, local convention in my hometown. (Probably too late for this year)
    IGN: Vexmaw
    Twitter: @Vexmaw

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexmaw View Post
    After opening 49 booster packs, I pulled 11 foils and plenty of epics/rares. Lots of weapons, every hero, and enough to build a class deck for every class. Is there anyone in the Central Atlantic region interested in physical games? I have enough supplies for everyone to play, just need players. Willing to drive a bit or meet in the middle.

Side note: Going to attempt to set up games at OmegaCon 2018, local convention in my hometown. (Probably too late for this year)
    Sounds good. I think we should do a Facebook post to remind people they can get physical cards and ask people to reply if they have some and where they are. You might track down some players that way.