Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Guess who's back? Back again

It's me, community hero oggthekiller. I've been away from this card game for a while mainly due to the fact that I very much disliked the way Kyle ran things/the fact that it make enough money for Kyle to run things properly (delete as appropriate but they're basically the same thing). I made boomerang combo back in the day which was incredibly overpowered and took over the meta so you can trust me as a master deck builder. Gondorian has asked me to come back so here I am I guess. I also got an SD card for my phone so I have space for this game and it's objectively worse but also objectively more gratifying and more fast paced (both in terms of game length, important for when I'm taking a "word to describe the speed which it took for campaign mode to come out" , and development cycle. ) 'competitor', SMORCstone. I take it no new cards have come out, so I guess I can just carry on using my old decks which may or may not be a bonus depending on how I look at it. Im not expecting any replies to this as I imagine this post is going to be seen by about as many people as there are people in the chat who find kip thorpe funny as it seemed like everyone had moved to telegram when I left. Which guilds are still around? I remember WotBP (warband of the bad players) and A1 alliance (atrocious ones alliance). Any more I should know about?

Anyway long story short I'm back and ready to kick ass in meltdown.

/Shit post

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh whoops I forgot to make a reference to gondorian's impressively high post count guess I've failed

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome Oggtheman, Time to dust off your decks and do what you have to do in meltdown and QMs, kick some asses. Things will get faster with the new BoD. 7 people behind Shadow Era will always be faster than Kyle alone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome back Oggy