Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Director of Development Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    Curious, why not use the Hero Specific Starter Decks as the base?
    If we want entertainment, we need to break free from the gold cost and set constraints of the starter decks. The fact it is a complete mix based on forum input adds to variety factor in matches and makes the tweaking task harder too, compared to tweak of starter decks. We should end up seeing more power cards overall which is better PR for the game as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just want to say, this idea is so crazy and I love it

Can't wait to see the completed community deckbuilds for all the heroes and playing them in rated
    IGN: SeceriaSkye
    Alt: Flandre Scarlet

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I think the streams will be, but we only need 32 players to pilot and I need a good feel of whether they are up to the task of playing the characters effectively for the entertainment value. So I will probably go with people I know already. Having said that, if anyone wants to PM me to offer their services in this and we don't yet know each other very well, I love turning strangers into friends.
    My initial thoughts were to draw more players and new blood to this forum (I'm not surprise many haven't visited forum before) also for more contribution to the hero deck building, not yet on the secret player for 32 man tournament.
    I like to see more initiatives or activities that encourage the community engagement, not just within the existing active forum users base but reach out for more newcomers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tolerance View Post
    My initial thoughts were to draw more players and new blood to this forum (I'm not surprise many haven't visited forum before) also for more contribution to the hero deck building, not yet on the secret player for 32 man tournament.
    I like to see more initiatives or activities that encourage the community engagement, not just within the existing active forum users base but reach out for more newcomers
    That's a fair point! And, to be honest, I have reached out to some people who don't play the game (yet!) based on their character and humour to see if they might want to portray a hero. I'll update the OP.

Thanks for your honest feedback!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OP of each hero thread should be updated regularly with deck progression. Reading trough entire thread is kinda off-putting.

Exceed The Challenge
    Proud member of ETC guild
    For more info about guild check our presentation thread
    here

Check out my decks and articles at ShadowEra.net

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”
    -
    Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    OP of each hero thread should be updated regularly with deck progression. Reading trough entire thread is kinda off-putting.
    Sure. We'll need some new moderators then...

Please apply below ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk