Close

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not sure If this is the way to go but ok...
    HI everyone! (bows)
    I want to introduce myself in order to start the game in the best possible direction haha.
    I have a weird history with shadow era. I believe I first played it way back in 2012, when there was only one set and hearthstone was non-existant (call of the crystals I think, please forgive me if I am saying wildly inaccurate things,my memory is horrible).
    It was for a very little while though(barely over a month) because of my school and my poverty haha.
    A few years later I heard of a kickstarter campaign that promised a single player mode, but then I also heard it didn’t get implemented right after the campaign?
    Can’t really remember all that well, but it certainly discouraged me and once again I drifted off for some years.
    This last months I really craved for a good tcg because it seems I am having my middle age crisis and well, I remembered the game and the good art and, honestly, the quality gameplay. I was so very surprised to find a functional campaign!
    And so I have entered the game 3 days ago and have spent $10 because I hit a a wall on the campaign haha.
    Still, I have loved every single second of it and I want to be real part of this story from now on!
    So feedback on the game and expectations...
    I am a terrible player, like you cannot even imagine. And so over the years I have come to fear and dread the competitive part of just about anything game related. I quit magic forever because of that.
    My main goal is the campaign, almost all of my efforts will be directed to it. So, I’m sure my decks will forever be trashed in ranked, so will spare both my humiliation and you wasting your time with my hideous subpar presence by never touching ranked.
    I might go to unraked hoping is a place to have fun matches with fun casual decks, if I manage to cook up something that is semi decent, which is very unlikely haha.
    Still, no matter what, the game has proven me that it has grown strong and that it is very worthwhile, even at my very limited skill level.
    I really hope that I can contribute to something around here,if only a tiny bit, or I could try to be that guy that inspires something like “ boy am I glad that I am not as bad as that guy!”.
    Thank you for the opportunity!
    By the way, my in game name is the same, Terraproxy, don’t know if it still counts but at least now you kinda know of my existence.
    Last edited by Terraproxy; 01-07-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraproxy View Post
    Not sure If this is the way to go but ok...
    HI everyone! (bows)
    I want to introduce myself in order to start the game in the best possible direction haha.
    I have a weird history with shadow era. I believe I first played it way back in 2012, when there was only one set and hearthstone was non-existant (call of the crystals I think, please forgive me if I am saying wildly inaccurate things,my memory is horrible).
    It was for a very little while though(barely over a month) because of my school and my poverty haha.
    A few years later I heard of a kickstarter campaign that promised a single player mode, but then I also heard it didn’t get implemented right after the campaign?
    Can’t really remember all that well, but it certainly discouraged me and once again I drifted off for some years.
    This last months I really craved for a good tcg because it seems I am having my middle age crisis and well, I remembered the game and the good art and, honestly, the quality gameplay. I was so very surprised to find a functional campaign!
    And so I have entered the game 3 days ago and have spent $10 because I hit a a wall on the campaign haha.
    Still, I have loved every single second of it and I want to be real part of this story from now on!
    So feedback on the game and expectations...
    I am a terrible player, like you cannot even imagine. And so over the years I have come to fear and dread the competitive part of just about anything game related. I quit magic forever because of that.
    My main goal is the campaign, almost all of my efforts will be directed to it. So, I’m sure my decks will forever be trashed in ranked, so will spare both my humiliation and you wasting your time with my hideous subpar presence by never touching ranked.
    I might go to unraked hoping is a place to have fun matches with fun casual decks, if I manage to cook up something that is semi decent, which is very unlikely haha.
    Still, no matter what, the game has proven me that it has grown strong and that it is very worthwhile, even at my very limited skill level.
    I really hope that I can contribute to something around here,if only a tiny bit, or I could try to be that guy that inspires something like “ boy am I glad that I am not as bad as that guy!”.
    Thank you for the opportunity!
    By the way, my in game name is the same, Terraproxy, don’t know if it still counts but at least now you kinda know of my existence.
    Yoyo my friend. I am also a long time player like yourself that drifted away a few times only to find my way back.

Most of the conversation happens now in our Official shadow Era Telegram chat rooms. Check out my signature.

Also, I am glad you are enjoying the campaign. Plan is to have a new release come March. There have been many balance changes and another set of cards released “campaign” so you will find many combinations available to you. There is also a plan to join steam so there is much in the works.

Again, I just wanted to welcome you back and hopefully, if you want, we will see you join our Telegram community.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by InsanoMango View Post
    Yoyo my friend. I am also a long time player like yourself that drifted away a few times only to find my way back.

Most of the conversation happens now in our Official shadow Era Telegram chat rooms. Check out my signature.

Also, I am glad you are enjoying the campaign. Plan is to have a new release come March. There have been many balance changes and another set of cards released “campaign” so you will find many combinations available to you. There is also a plan to join steam so there is much in the works.

Again, I just wanted to welcome you back and hopefully, if you want, we will see you join our Telegram community.
    Oh, didn’t really expect an answer, but thank you!
    And yes I been loving the campaign very much, even if am terrible at it haha.
    Happy to hear about plans for the campaign I just know it has the potential to be the very best tcg story campaign ever!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Glad to disappoint you my friend!!! There are many of us here xD

Glad you have returned and hope you will remain!
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 01-07-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Howdy all,

OompaChalupa here. Just started playing SE a week or two ago. I was reading some articles and suddenly got a craving to play a card game. I've never played one before on or offline. After some research, Shadow Era looked like a great choice. So far, I'm having a lot of fun although still debating in my mind whether the fun part is playing the game or collecting the cards. To me, it's the game. So, getting frustrated by better decks versus skill. Anyway...

Got my son playing it a couple days ago. The first thing he did was play a few games and then start buffing his deck so he could stomp me. Anyway, for now playing my kid and the campaign. Will wait to venture into P2P until I figure out a good strategy for spending that hard-earned currency .

Would love to see a friends list in the app so we could challenge each other in game. I'm sure that's coming in the Steam version, but would love to see it on mobile.

Cheers.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi my game name is RazielAegis is a little bit difficult but is a great game I hope I can enjoy more this game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EinheriarRaziel View Post
    Hi my game name is RazielAegis is a little bit difficult but is a great game I hope I can enjoy more this game
    welcome my friend let us know if you need any type pf help regarding game

cheers
    Proud Member Of The Blue Phoenix

IGN -: BP Itachi Uchiha
    Telegram -: @itachiuchiiha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello there EinheriatRaziel

Welcome to Shadow Era!

Check out my signature for how to join the official chat rooms for the game using the Telegram message app. We would be glad to have you join us to chat about the game or anything else that you would like to speak of.

There are so many people that play this game and we are slowly gathering them into this group. Hopefully you can join!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi guys, my ingame name is LalaKS and I've been playing for about 10 days.

I used to play a lot of card games, Magic the Gathering, Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Lord of the Rings, Warlord, Legend of the Five Rings and Hearthstone. some of them physical, some of them digital.

Recently I wanted to get into another card-game, took a look at Shadow Era and thought: Why not ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalakoboldslayer View Post
    Hi guys, my ingame name is LalaKS and I've been playing for about 10 days.

I used to play a lot of card games, Magic the Gathering, Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Lord of the Rings, Warlord, Legend of the Five Rings and Hearthstone. some of them physical, some of them digital.

Recently I wanted to get into another card-game, took a look at Shadow Era and thought: Why not ?
    Welcome se is a great game with a tight nit community hope you enjoy it here