Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am now named A1 Abyss. I started playing SE in 2013 but just for fun. I reentered the game in this year 2017 and been playing since 5 months round about. In this time i found my dream guild A1 and improved a lot of my own gameplaying. Looked at June Score Ranking under my old Name i get the first place and my probation too. On the other side i Play earlier in my childhood a lot of TCGs like YGO Duelmasters, collected Huntik and Chaotic. But now i changed my interest and become a boardgamer.

IGN: A1 Abyss
    Last edited by Shadowhunter388; 08-24-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IGN: Subl1m3

I started playing SE about 4 months ago randomly i remember searching on app store for games and thats how i ran into SE now i play everyday im addicted to SE not focused enough on QM this month tryin to finish the campaign with all the heroes but i can say for the past 3-4 months i have been present in top 40...with my best performance beein number 8 in QM ..anyways i will start fresh in QM next month.Must say this is the 1 and only card game i have ever played
    Last edited by "subl1m3"; 08-24-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by "subl1m3" View Post
    IGN: Subl1m3

I started playing SE about 4 months ago randomly i remember searching on app store for games and thats how i ran into SE now i play everyday im addicted to SE not focused enough on QM this month tryin to finish the campaign with all the heroes but i can say for the past 3-4 months i have been present in top 40...with my best performance beein number 8 in QM ..anyways i will start fresh in QM next month.Must say this is the 1 and only card game i have ever played
    Welcome! I'm glad your having fun and exploring the new options like campaign in the game. If you like join us on telegram, (there's a thread about it in new players section). You can meet a lot of the other players and chat about the game and strategies. Welcome!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Introduction

Hello everyone, I am Ace, I am fairly new to the forum and I just wanted to introduce myself. I love card trading card games and collectible card games, and I play Magic, Force of Will, Pokemon, Yugioh, and of course, Shadow Era!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAce View Post
    Hello everyone, I am Ace, I am fairly new to the forum and I just wanted to introduce myself. I love card trading card games and collectible card games, and I play Magic, Force of Will, Pokemon, Yugioh, and of course, Shadow Era!
    Welcome. I keep meaning to learn Pokemon, to play with my son, but have not got round to it yet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In game nick: ROBTHEBOB
    Got back to the game after 4 years
    Looking for some serious gaming now. New on the forum though. Hi guys.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am relatively new, really enjoy playing the game and messing around with card combos, trying to create synergy with heroes and allies. My in game name is BaneOfKings. Same as here without spaces, is also a cool card name don't you think? Could be ..game is really good, great artwork, great cards and abilities, overall the game is wicked, I feel more features could be added in future, card artwork is great, game artwork is too. Not too much either so the game runs smoothly and isn't lagging all the time which is good, most games tend to overdo it with things like that and make it laggy as hell so please don't do that. Umm yeah enjoying the game, still exploring the cards available, already hoping for more soon. I like it, is a nice challenge and most players are very polite and respectful in terms of in game chat as I like to drop a message every now and then if they hit a nice combo or something and a gg ofc, one guy called me a noob but I am I guess so xD ..anyways good game I enjoy playing it and trying to come up with ways to overcome opponents that beat me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Welcome. I keep meaning to learn Pokemon, to play with my son, but have not got round to it yet.
    Its really, really simple man. If you look up a tutorial you and your son could be playing full games in less than an hour, and you'll probably know every rule. Thats so awesome that you would pick it up for your kid, I wish you the best luck, and all the funsies!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd like to say hello to all the new players and I'm glad you found SE. Trust me it's addictive and very fun.

Great ways to learn how to tweek your deck are here in the strategy section there are hero specific areas , plus God knows how many prebuilt decks. Because the meta changes often you'll have to get to collecting as many cards as possible. There's still great ways to put 20 bucks in and come out w insainly competative decks.

Next step is communication, that's started here, you found us and we are happy to help, look for the telegram thread in new players section, that's reall where all the players hang out and chat, it's a free app and we have been using it for almost 4 yrs now. If you have questions pm me, I'll help as much as I can.
    You can also post your questions here on the forums , we are as helpful as time allows, but you will get a responce.

Finally, Guilds.....I'm leader of A1-Alliance, just one of the many guilds here in SE. Look in the guilds section and you'll find threads for all guilds. Just reach out to whatever looks best to you, and I know you'll find a group willing to help. Ofc we beat the crap out of each other on the battle field, but we all want the game to grow, so I can say pretty honestly , no guild is a bad choice, unless it's TJ, then you got problems, but just call me, I'll fix em.

Anyways, welcome to you all,
    Come out and play!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With the new changes comes a new Fristar to the game. Would love a random foil of Vess