Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Shade View Post
    Well, I'm not really new, but I used to play a long while back . I used to run a mill deck that wasn't too successful but hella fun. Then I moved for university, changed laptops and had generally shitty internet, all of which led me to being overwhelmed and forgetting about shadow era for a while. That and the fact that I introduced two friends to the game (one who played exclusively single player until he got a deck for those zap things that get stronger the more of them you have on the board and the other thought it was pathetic that the hero couldn't attack and would build a deck around an attacking hero), one of which hates my guts for some reasons and won't let me try and fix it, and the other got overwhelmed with uni that neither reminded me to play.

A few days back a new friend was bitching about legendary cards in hearthstone. I have an ok account there, so I booted it up to play and I realized: fuck hearthstone I miss shadow era. So I rushed back here (after promptly kicking his ass in my aggro warlock and face hunter decks)

Now I joined back and tried to play the single player mode, but well, idk how my mill deck works :P so I wouldn't mind a handout to try and play some normal deck, and theory craft after.

On a less beggar-y note: have they not added too many cards recently? Or are the cards I have just really old?
    Also I have an ok amount of cards, as I bought packs with money, but can I like just 'reset' my account without losing my cards? I'd like to start fresh because honestly I'm really confused.
    Someone else will surely give you a better aswer but why dont you clear your decks, choose a hero and buy a starter pack to play or a deck of your choice from your existing cards? That way youll have your fresh start and your cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Former A1 now Aa1 Leibruc

I am a returning player to game after about 4 years of being gone. I am still learning all the new meta. I am really glad how this game has evolved. I come from the early days of A1 and Raph who was a very good friend of mine in game. He taught a lot about this game when I first started. I was glad to see many of the same guilds are still around and there are new ones that emerged. All that being said I am pleased with the games direction and I look forward to the day when I can once again own all the games cards lol.

Ps: wtb a full set of real cards.... apperently after I quit these cards made it to paper. Really sad I missed out on that deal.
    Last edited by LeiBruc; 08-15-2017 at 04:24 AM.
    LeiBruc - A1's Kung Fu Master - A1 : Luck is for the meek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Gondo!
    First time poster long time reader.

I'll take a deck of real cards to! If got one to spare?

Lol....but cool idea bro, sorry I'm so behind the times.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi! I started playing this game at the recommendation of my boyfriend, am hooked! Not rated yet but played my first rated battle today,, need some guidance on building a deck for Majiya. Thanks Gondorian for always being so helpful!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisela raven View Post
    Hi! I started playing this game at the recommendation of my boyfriend, am hooked! Not rated yet but played my first rated battle today,, need some guidance on building a deck for Majiya. Thanks Gondorian for always being so helpful!
    Instal telegram app on ur phone and pm me @A1Wolverine ,
    Lot of SE players using telergam app

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello I am new to game found this game on play store when I was finding for CCG game downloading the game is this giveaway I would like to join. Hopefully I'm not too late have a great day all peace.lkhsan I will message you after downloading the telegram app.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Da shadowmoon / MC Dark illusion

Well idk if I'd call myself new played this game since early 2016 always liked tcg games buy took a break from the physical games from some time once I got my s5 I was trying to think of a good game to play and then it hit me tcg was my interest and the first one that popped up was se. At first it was discouragin and just casual but after I learned about the community I was hooked.

Even though I takes breaks from this game this is definitely the best tcg I ever played thanks a bunch

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Glad to see all these introductions. I will sort these out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    UPDATE: I've gone through everyone I consider to be eligible and either added SC to the accounts above or PMed you a code to collect them yourself if I couldn't work out your game account name.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol you didn't have to do that I just like introducing myself