Close

Threaded View

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

New player? Introduce yourself for random prize from me!

Hi all. I just played an iOS test game (as a check before iOS live release of 3.502) and met a nice new player called Spark Lighting. We had a great game - very back and forth - and a good chat during it and he said he started 3 days ago. He was using a Homunculus Nishaven Quarry deck (quite advanced for a new player!). During the match, I introduced myself and sent him 1000SC from my account (as thanks for being my co-tester), but for some reason this was not taken as a bribe when I told him and he beat me.

Anyway, from out of the darkness of defeat came an idea: To make this thread! So we can hear from other new players about their experiences ... without me having to risk further losses to new players each time!

Here's how it works:
    1) You post your in-game name, a bit about yourself and how you found the game. If you have any feedback (good or bad), post that too if you like.
    2) Each person who posts will get a random prize to their account from me. (By random, I mean that I will on-the-fly think of something nice to give each of you.)

Sound good?

Then let the replies flow ...