Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am now named A1 Abyss. I started playing SE in 2013 but just for fun. I reentered the game in this year 2017 and been playing since 5 months round about. In this time i found my dream guild A1 and improved a lot of my own gameplaying. Looked at June Score Ranking under my old Name i get the first place and my probation too. On the other side i Play earlier in my childhood a lot of TCGs like YGO Duelmasters, collected Huntik and Chaotic. But now i changed my interest and become a boardgamer.

IGN: A1 Abyss
    Last edited by Shadowhunter388; 08-24-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IGN: Subl1m3

I started playing SE about 4 months ago randomly i remember searching on app store for games and thats how i ran into SE now i play everyday im addicted to SE not focused enough on QM this month tryin to finish the campaign with all the heroes but i can say for the past 3-4 months i have been present in top 40...with my best performance beein number 8 in QM ..anyways i will start fresh in QM next month.Must say this is the 1 and only card game i have ever played
    Last edited by "subl1m3"; 08-24-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by "subl1m3" View Post
    IGN: Subl1m3

I started playing SE about 4 months ago randomly i remember searching on app store for games and thats how i ran into SE now i play everyday im addicted to SE not focused enough on QM this month tryin to finish the campaign with all the heroes but i can say for the past 3-4 months i have been present in top 40...with my best performance beein number 8 in QM ..anyways i will start fresh in QM next month.Must say this is the 1 and only card game i have ever played
    Welcome! I'm glad your having fun and exploring the new options like campaign in the game. If you like join us on telegram, (there's a thread about it in new players section). You can meet a lot of the other players and chat about the game and strategies. Welcome!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Introduction

Hello everyone, I am Ace, I am fairly new to the forum and I just wanted to introduce myself. I love card trading card games and collectible card games, and I play Magic, Force of Will, Pokemon, Yugioh, and of course, Shadow Era!

Director of Development Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAce View Post
    Hello everyone, I am Ace, I am fairly new to the forum and I just wanted to introduce myself. I love card trading card games and collectible card games, and I play Magic, Force of Will, Pokemon, Yugioh, and of course, Shadow Era!
    Welcome. I keep meaning to learn Pokemon, to play with my son, but have not got round to it yet.