Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PP Star 4ever View Post
    Hello everyone!
    My username is ED PPStar. I just discovered this game yesterday and it seems so promising. I was actually looking for a battle royale game but somehow ended up downloading this and man it's unlike any other mobile game that I've ever played, I'm already hooked and can already see myself playing this for hours without even a single toilet break. There are so many styles of playing i can choose from but I'm not really sure where my heart would set upon. Buuuuuuut if some kind soul could gift me a huge loads of packs and crystals, I would probably end up being a World Champ or something and make everybody proud.
    Lol nice join date.
    GMT +13
    IGN: Exterminans
    Champion of Shadow Era for New Zealand
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdrJmXzISs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ^ lol, yeah, also players like me are old enough to remember you and the ED guild. Nice try though.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi i just started playing it seems like a very enjoyable game so far with a great community....now if i could only win some matches :-p hahaha <3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My in game name is: Shadow Complex, I'm not new to shadow era, i've recently started playing again after a long break for work and life, i have missed it, and i'm glad to be back although it seems i've lost alot of the cards i remember having last time i played, so basically i started with an incomplete boris deck upon returning lol which has made it a struggle to get cards but i'm trying! ..anyways, i found the game through the play store back when i had more free time, and it has remained to be a favourite of mine, if not thee favourite so i thought i would reinstall now i can play a bit more so here i am! I thought I'd check the forums out to see whats happening and brush up on deck prices and builds xD for when i have the gold/sc.. i remember having a great deck before with falseblood cultists and things, i hope to recreate it soom if i can! ..i love the game and i love the new campaigns, the art work has always been amazing, very generous with the foils in chests now for each 10* milestone, unfortunately as it is an old account i couldnt get the 3 free boosters but oh well lol..i was going to purchase the one time only bundle thing also but it has gone now so that was saddening but other than that its amazing. Thank you! :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, everyone! I'm Jasond. IGN is Dnosaj. New to SE, but not to CCG/TCG. Just found out about the game just recently while looking for a digital cardgame. SE is really great. I like the hero concept. Been reading a lot of articles/ watching vids to improve my game. Love the mages and the Wulven. There are so many freebies I could hardly believe it. As in.. Wow!!! Just finished watching the vids by Mango (did i get the name right?). Kudos to you Sir for informing us newbies. I'm really glad I got to know about the game. Really loving it. And the community is very nice and accommodating. Lots of strategy guides on this forum. If I may, the one improvement I could suggest would be a refined search option on the Merchant. Like, for example, search for "Undead" or "Wulven" on the text box or something like that. Thank you!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For many days I lost the opportunity to get crystals for viewing ads.
    Is this feature removed? Or is the advertising over?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Meh View Post
    For many days I lost the opportunity to get crystals for viewing ads.
    Is this feature removed? Or is the advertising over?
    They are less now or you have reaches 500 crystal ? Then they stop showing
    In-game name = TJ FallenAngel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomtroupe View Post
    They are less now or you have reaches 500 crystal ? Then they stop showing
    I specifically spent all my crystals, now I have 0 crystals.
    Last edited by Vladimir Meh; 04-13-2019 at 05:18 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In winter, I received crystals about 6 times a day.
    Today for the whole day I received 5 crystals once.
    Last edited by Vladimir Meh; 04-13-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

hellooo

hello all. new player here, long time player of many tabletop, ccg and video games. Hearthstone is lame, HEX is dying and i need a new online CCG time sink. hope this game and the community fits the bill.