Close

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalakoboldslayer View Post
    Hi guys, my ingame name is LalaKS and I've been playing for about 10 days.

I used to play a lot of card games, Magic the Gathering, Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Lord of the Rings, Warlord, Legend of the Five Rings and Hearthstone. some of them physical, some of them digital.

Recently I wanted to get into another card-game, took a look at Shadow Era and thought: Why not ?

Yoyo my friend. Welcome to the game!

I hope you will consider joining our official chat groups on telegram messenger app.

Check out my signature for details.

Again, thank you for joining up! Good luck!
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi!

I'm TWRWMOM, a 27 yo Brazilian guy who got tired of hearthstone, got tired of RNG, went to gwent, got tired of RNG, and now is here! So far so good, so much better!

I want a gift, please!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TWRWMOM View Post
    Hi!

I'm TWRWMOM, a 27 yo Brazilian guy who got tired of hearthstone, got tired of RNG, went to gwent, got tired of RNG, and now is here! So far so good, so much better!

I want a gift, please!
    Welcome bud! What is your ingame name... I might have something for you :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello IGN: TJ ChrolloPT, from India found this game few month ago didn't hooked after some trys I knew this game is best f2p game and small friendly community I met. If this event still going on I would love to win anything

thanks for reading have a great day.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi,
    My in game name is Skyzzyerd, and I found the game from a top ten list when I was searching for mobile ccg games. I play MTG and recently tried playing Yugioh, but hated Yugioh with a passion lol. I am fairly bad at card games, and strategy in general, which is what led me to this forum. I have been doing the tutorial campaign on easy mode and I seem to have hit a wall. I am on the 7th stage and I just can't seem to win. It seems the AI opponent simply just has better cards. They have all these fireball cards that can kill of most of my allies in one hit, and then this other card that does 2 damage to four different allies, with this card being played nearly every turn and it just destroys any chance I have. Do I need to make a better deck already? Or do I just suck that bad already? Either way, it's quite discouraging to be this bad at a tutorial on day one (I just downloaded the game earlier this morning). Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to all new players posting here. Looks like I owe some people some prizes. Let's get that sorted now ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Skyzzyerd

Hey my friend, I missed this so sorry.

First of all, check out my signature for information to join our telegram chat room.

This way we can help out more with the campaign

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi
    I found this game from friend's recommend. but the game sever disconnection sometimes. have not any server in China?
    and where can i found some deck for human mage?
    My name is Cotton pea in game.

Thanks.
    Last edited by chauncey; 05-09-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    hi
    I found this game from friend's recommend. but the game sever disconnection sometimes. have not any server in China?
    and where can i found some deck for human mage?
    My name is Cotton pea in game.

Thanks.
    Hi. The server is based in the USA. Some of our other players based in China might have some tips for the most reliable connection from there. I'll point them at this thread.

I've just sent you some Shadow Crystals btw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi,
    I started playing in a week or so, but I'm more active on weekends so I would count as 2-3 days of actual gameplay.

Well let's jump to the background:
    I always loved strategy and puzzle games, but the one single type of game that really, REALLY gets my attention since forever is TCG (trading card game, like - yay - Shadow Era!!)

I have been a Mtg ( Magic the gathering) player for a long time (actually, since almost I was a child) and always loved it and will always hold it dear to my heart.

But I changed city, and since Mtg is better as a physical game, and I couldn't fins anyone in the new city to play with me, then I decide venturing to the digital realm. In this same time, Hearthstone was becoming THE thing. And you guess...there I was.

Hearthstone is actually a very well constructed game by a big studio so I enjoyed it for a time. But the meta and community were beginning to get annoying or sometimes boring.
    A lack of support from community and seemingly no interest from devs teams to make it more compelling at all, made my gaming experience fall fast from nice to terrible.

Then, moving on, i looked for something more in my roots, and met with Hex TCG. There I actually had a very good experience. The game is very well designed and an awesome experience for Mtg fans.

But, the problem there was, it ressembled just TOO much (at least for me) of MTG. And I would always compare with the game of my heart, would always try to make it BE like mtg, would always want to play WITH the decks I played back then (eventos though the cards ARE different). And the worst of all: my friends were not there playing with me.

Then, I realized I had to find a very good TCG, very well made and well constructed, that would be unique, with interesting mechanics and yet not exactly as equal as mtg or hex, but as good as they are and also different.
    I wanted a game with an incredible community (so that I don't repeat my hearthstone experience) that would span all media (I can't be always on a computer) and that could be engaging and challenging.

And guess what? After a LOT of internet research. . .. Here I am!!!
    May my experience in Shadow Era begin!

By the way: ingame name is Neonpig
    Last edited by Neonpig; 05-30-2018 at 05:45 PM. Reason: ingame name and grammar