Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Seems I owe some people some random prizes. Welcome to all new posters. Don't forget to put your IGN or I won't know how to get said prize into your account.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAce View Post
    Its really, really simple man. If you look up a tutorial you and your son could be playing full games in less than an hour, and you'll probably know every rule. Thats so awesome that you would pick it up for your kid, I wish you the best luck, and all the funsies!
    I actually learned with the two-player starter set a week ago. (The one where both decks are in a specific order and it tells you what to do each turn.) Both my son and I enjoyed it a lot. We've not played since but plan to!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey there,

I'm Hrafnbrand and I've been playing on and off for a while now. Still very much a newbie, but looking to learn more.

Really enjoying the game. Looking forward to meeting other players and finding out more about the game.

H.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrafnbrand View Post
    Hey there,

I'm Hrafnbrand and I've been playing on and off for a while now. Still very much a newbie, but looking to learn more.

Really enjoying the game. Looking forward to meeting other players and finding out more about the game.

H.
    Welcome to the game and the forums.
    The forums, as you might already know, is the best place to read guides, post and copy various decks and ask for any game related advise.

The best way to know other SE players is to join the telegram comunity. Many helpful players there too. We are actually more or less the same players in here and in telegram but some are more vocal in the one more than the other.

If you want to join the telegram comunity, download the app, create an account and a user name and ask in the telegram thread, in new players section of the forum, to join us.
    Make sure to post your tg user name there eg: @Hrafnbrand so someone can add you to the rooms.
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello everyone,
    My IGN is Quarra15....same as my screen name here on the forum. Took the name from the Vampire clan Quarra in ES3: Morrowind....and smart people know where to steal their material right? Anyway...I would consider myself a new player even though I played for a bit back when Dark Prophecies was first released. Accidentally chose the Boris starter deck because he was always the very first option when choosing your starting hero. Got beat down pretty good by Zaladar and Moonstalker players....and everyone else...but I had a ton of fun. Coming back to the game recently has been even better. I Consider myself new because I had to learn all the new cards and relearn the old ones. Enjoying it so much that I spent a couple hundred bucks buying crystals so I could get all the cards (or at least a majority of them.) Overall SE is just a great, great game and I've been playing every day as I aspire to become better, more competitive, and eventually play at the highest levels of competition SE has to offer. So with that in mind....thanks for Shadow Era! Cheers.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey there!

I am new to this game, taking baby steps in learning it. I'm playing the campaign for now and had one pvp match, which I lost with flying colors. This game seems hard for me, but I enjoy it and plan on playing some more, maybe I'll get the hang of it eventually.
    One of my problems seems to be that I can't find the daily reward cards anywhere. I am sure it's all me, but I can't figure it out.
    If you had any helpful solution to my problem, that would be a nice gift for me.

Cheers,

Joe Cheeky

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofa View Post
    Hey there!

I am new to this game, taking baby steps in learning it. I'm playing the campaign for now and had one pvp match, which I lost with flying colors. This game seems hard for me, but I enjoy it and plan on playing some more, maybe I'll get the hang of it eventually.
    One of my problems seems to be that I can't find the daily reward cards anywhere. I am sure it's all me, but I can't figure it out.
    If you had any helpful solution to my problem, that would be a nice gift for me.

Cheers,

Joe Cheeky
    Welcome man. The daily rewards come from the campaign screen. The card comes in a chest on the map and you can watch ads for shadow crystals by clicking the embers when they pop up.
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, I git that, but where the cards I get after I clicked on the chest end up, because I can't seem to find them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, I git that, but where the cards I get after I clicked on the chest end up, because I can't seem to find them.
    The cards you get from the daily reward go to your inventory of cards...however, some won't be usable by certain heroes so you likely aren't seeing it for your current selected hero unless you filter to show unusable cards.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Howdy Mofa, Shadow Mann is right, as always. If you want join us in telegram the chat app, there’s a thread in this section, its where we talk SE in real time.
    But anywho, welcome to the best CTCG out there!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread