Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So this is probably a shit idea but I was thinking of a location that could target opposing mill decks.

Turn barrier: ?
    4 SE: Remove a random card from your graveyard and an opponents deck, add them to your hand, if full shuffle into your deck..

Reverse side: 2 SE: Discard a random card from your deck. The first card you play costing 5 or less may be played for free.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijjis View Post
    So this is probably a shit idea but I was thinking of a location that could target opposing mill decks.

4 SE: Remove a random card from your graveyard and an opponents deck, add them to your hand, if full shuffle into your deck..

Reverse side: 2 SE: Discard a random card from your deck. The first card you play costing 5 or less may be played for free.
    Interesting idea. However, you wouldn't be able to shuffle your opponents cards into your own deck, I can't remember the exact reasoning but it was said somewhere that cards can only go to their owners decks.

Also the non controller ability would be a huge turn off for playing the location as giving your opponent the opportunity to play a 5cc or less for free is a huge drawback

Here would be my take on a similar concept
    T5
    Controller: 3se: Discard a card: Until the end of your turn, your opponent discards a card from the top of their deck each time you draw a card. Draw a card.

Non controller: 2se: shuffle 2 cards from your graveyard into your deck, take control of this location.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    About revamp locations all together where either player can use 1 of the 2 location abilities per turn then the location is exhausted?
    Choose which side of garina rd you want to activate and exhaust that location after use.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijjis View Post

No idea is a shit idea, its just usually people refuse to listen to others. The more ideas the better, with how this game is going they need all the help they can get. though nothing will change at least until the game is dead and someone buys it.