Close

Thread: Strange Layout

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Question Strange Layout

I normally play on mobile, so when I loaded up the pc version, I was greeted by a very strange layout with levels and stars. Even stranger is that I kept my collection, my gold, and my shadow crystals etc, but I did not keep my level. Is this a surver error? I tried redownloading and fixing my game, and updating it, can anyone help me with this or is this not a problem at all?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's not a problem at all. This 'new layout' is the beginning of the long-promised Campaigns.

Each hero has its own level now, to help keep track of campaign progress. Your overall level is still displayed in the Status pane.

I hope this helps

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yes thank you very much, I was simply concerned that I had screwed up my version somehow. I appreciate it man.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAce View Post
    Yes thank you very much, I was simply concerned that I had screwed up my version somehow. I appreciate it man.
    We should really do a better job of informing people about the changes rather than leave them to infer what's happened on their own. Sorry about that! If you have any ideas to help us with this, please send them on. I'm sure you are not the only one confused about this and we could help them without them needing to come to the forum. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk