Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
First post!

I dont like locations too. I think they are mainly used as build your deck around them cards and more often they lead to a cheesy victorie. I know that their use in competive play is limited but i dont care for that atm because im not competive player yet. My encounter with locations are very frequent since day one on SEs qm. I was frustrated to watch my board of low cc allies die because of a no cost card that i could not read what benefits give to my oponent in time because the description is written for the casting player to read properly. Other case is the wisp plus templar combo. Really cheesy win there.

I know that they can be countered, but that comes at a cost to diversity. Everyone carries a copy or two of groundshift because of those five cards. They take valiable space from the deck and 1or 2 copies of groundshift does not guarenties that you ll have one in hand when you need it.

I tend to agree with many of the arguments against them, posted in this thread and elsewere and i share the opinion that they give many benefits for the player using them at low cost. The space in the deck they take argument i think it has less "value" because its only one or two card difference from the player dont using them, because he has to carry the counters anyway no matter the deck he is against.
Locations and stall decks in my humble newb opinion are the most anoying thing in the game a newcomer ( and not only newcomers) can face. Sincirely believe that their existance (stall deck and locations) cost the game some players in regular basis.
My sugestion for them is to remove locations from the game temporarily, balance them properly and then add them again. Then they might add to the game. For now i believe they are more harm than good.
Please Spartan have any other people you know and play with post there thoughts on this so we can show how people feel before they just quit playing. We have to show what they think whether it is hurting or not and let people know it on these forums.