Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, so I am still a little confused. I have all the waves stuff set up and I wanted to get my shadow tokens onto my account. So, I sent all my shadow tokens to the address in the instructions and I still have a 0 balance on my account in game. Now I am wondering if I made a mistake. The instructions say to send any amount to the address, I sent them all. Was this incorrect? Will I get these back? When can I expect to get everything linked up? I don't understand this whole waves thing at all but I think I have it almost fully done.

I think it would be awesome if there is anyone out there that understands this thing that could make a video explaining it all. Going through all the steps to set the account up and such with tips, as well as, how to buy and sell. I know this takes a lot of time but it would be super helpful.
    Tenacious Defender of Prana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzbot View Post
    Hi, so I am still a little confused. I have all the waves stuff set up and I wanted to get my shadow tokens onto my account. So, I sent all my shadow tokens to the address in the instructions and I still have a 0 balance on my account in game. Now I am wondering if I made a mistake. The instructions say to send any amount to the address, I sent them all. Was this incorrect? Will I get these back? When can I expect to get everything linked up? I don't understand this whole waves thing at all but I think I have it almost fully done.

I think it would be awesome if there is anyone out there that understands this thing that could make a video explaining it all. Going through all the steps to set the account up and such with tips, as well as, how to buy and sell. I know this takes a lot of time but it would be super helpful.
    So when you got to the part where you linked your waves wallet to your SE account you sent all your tokens? I suppose the instructions could be a bit more clear that you only need to send a very tiny amount (as in less than 1 token) to link the account. I'll contact you via forum PM and see what I can do for you.

EDIT: I've changed a bit of the instructions to be a bit more clear about how many waves you need to send to link up your account. If you have any questions when you attempt to do the process, please hit me up on Telegram (@demnchi) or send a PM here on the forums and I'll assist you where I can as soon as I can!
    Last edited by Demnchi; 09-23-2017 at 09:10 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Portal for Token Holders (including SF Kickstarter Backers)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzbot View Post
    The instructions say to send any amount to the address, I sent them all.
    The instructions in post 2 on this thread you replied to say to send a small amount with your player name as the attachment. Which instructions are you referring to so we can get them corrected?

Kyle will be able to send your tokens back to you (follow up with Demnchi on PM as he mentioned) but I don't know how long that will take.

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) 3rd Place Maximont's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi Gondo,

just returned to the game, and noticed I can also claim a few tokens as a SF backer (thanks Kyle ).
    I submitted my claim on the portal page but seem to be stuck as follows:
    Kickstarter reward pending
    You requested 265 SHDW to be sent to Waves address [abc123]. We will also send you 0.001 Waves to link your account (see below).

I appreciate Kyle has to do something manual here but this has been pending for a couple of weeks now. I assume I have not missed anything, and Kyle just no longer checks this that often as its been a few months since it was opened?

thanks.
    Maximont - Seeker of Truth
    Knight of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn