Close

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mcley View Post
    I used two accounts to back Kickstarter, thus I claimed Shadow Tokens twice (1062 and 106). But when I tried to link these SHDW to my SE account, somehow the game account only shows 106 Shadow Tokens.
    Did I misunderstand the concept of "linking SHDWs in Waves Wallet to the game account"?
    Hi Gondorian. I'm on the same boat as these fellow player. I'm a kickstarter backer and got 106 ST. I sent the ST in two times on your wallet using the same wallet on my side (if you are asking yourself why, it's because I'm dumb) : I, first, sent 5 ST which was linked with success to my game account. No problem. Then, I sent the remaining 101 ST which, for some reason, overwrited the first 5 ST on my account. In short, I now dont have 106 ST on my account but 101 !!! The ST didnt stack. Please, help.
    Proud member of the Team Juggernaut

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is there a way to see how many Shadow Tokens have yet to be bought?
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows R Us View Post
    Is there a way to see how many Shadow Tokens have yet to be bought?
    It was previously shown on the shadowtoken.io page, but it's not now. I think there's about 3 million left to be bought in the ICO, but the current market price is lower than Kyle will sell the ICO allocation for, so it's stalled a bit.

Once we start delivering the kind of progress people are expecting from us, I think things will start moving again. I wish I could have done some design work and development work this month, but day-job plus holiday got in the way.

But I will be back firing on all cylinders from 4th September, when all remaining things related to my day-job are wrapped up and the kids are back in school! Really looking forward to getting more new things in the hands of the community!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    It was previously shown on the shadowtoken.io page, but it's not now. I think there's about 3 million left to be bought in the ICO, but the current market price is lower than Kyle will sell the ICO allocation for, so it's stalled a bit.

Once we start delivering the kind of progress people are expecting from us, I think things will start moving again. I wish I could have done some design work and development work this month, but day-job plus holiday got in the way.

But I will be back firing on all cylinders from 4th September, when all remaining things related to my day-job are wrapped up and the kids are back in school! Really looking forward to getting more new things in the hands of the community!
    I would suggest that removing that info makes it harder for people to decide if they want to buy in. I think the board should get that information back out there.

I went to the market just now. Highest bid for buying Shadow Tokens was $.05. Seems like doubling the price before the demand at that price existed may have been premature?

I really want the sale, and the game in general to do great. I'm trying to help not throw stones.
    Last edited by Shadows R Us; 08-29-2017 at 04:51 AM.
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just checked http://shadowtoken.io and price says $.079. Is this the price that people buying from http://shadowtoken.io get?
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just checked http://shadowtoken.io and price says $.079. Is this the price that people buying from http://shadowtoken.io get?
    That's the price that Easy Buy gets it for. Watch it like a hawk, it fluctuates big time very quickly. Buy low. That's how it worked in my experience anyway.
    IGN: Vexmaw
    Twitter: @Vexmaw

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I would suggest that removing that info makes it harder for people to decide if they want to buy in. I think the board should get that information back out there.

I went to the market just now. Highest bid for buying Shadow Tokens was $.05. Seems like doubling the price before the demand at that price existed may have been premature?

I really want the sale, and the game in general to do great. I'm trying to help not throw stones.
    I honestly think that Kyle is happy not to be going out of his way to sell it right now. The future is bright with the new Board in charge and the token price is set to rocket. I've sold none of my 8% so far for this reason and will not be cashing any of my Board pay out either.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yep it's a long term investment. Gondorian my problems are not solved.
    1) I want all my shadow token on my waveswallet account.
    2) I've got 6108 by easybuy, and I've bought 110 on the market in waveswallet. But in game it shows me only 6128 instead f 6218.

I would like my problems to be solved a good time please

Thank you !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfCyr View Post
    Yep it's a long term investment. Gondorian my problems are not solved.
    1) I want all my shadow token on my waveswallet account.
    2) I've got 6108 by easybuy, and I've bought 110 on the market in waveswallet. But in game it shows me only 6128 instead f 6218.

I would like my problems to be solved a good time please

Thank you !
    I'm sorry but that's not enough info to deduce the problem. Did you do the appropriate steps listed in posts 1 and 2? Please show me your waves transaction history.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Isn't updating the number of Shadow Tokens in an account an automated task? I bought a handful of extra tokens on the Waves market. The first few times I did so, I just shut down the game and relaunched it and the new Token quantity was indicated.

However, for the last week or two the balance hasn't updated in-game. It's only off by ten tokens, but caused me to wonder at the lack of automation. Must I transfer another 0.00000001 ST to Wulven if I want credit for my total balance?

What happens when somebody sells their Shadow Tokens? The old balance remains until ??? allowing two parties to benefit simultaneously?
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian