Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think I am above the threshold for the foil deck, since I combined the bonus from two accounts' Kickstarter rewards. I have over 2100 Shadowtokens in the wallet, but in the game my account says zero tokens.

Is there something else I am supposed to do? Something Kyle or the BoD can do? Or has it not been implemented yet?

Must I now send a fraction of a Shadowtoken to Kyle?
    Last edited by a player; 08-09-2017 at 02:20 PM.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    I payed 20 for that shattered fates sale thingy that made my name orange and gave me A Star. Was that considered part of the kickstarter?
    I'll need more info to know what you're talking about. Did you back the kickstarter? http://www.shadowera.com/kickstarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Portal for Token Holders (including SF Kickstarter Backers)

Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    I think I am above the threshold for the foil deck, since I combined the bonus from two accounts' Kickstarter rewards. I have over 2100 Shadowtokens in the wallet, but in the game my account says zero tokens.

Is there something else I am supposed to do? Something Kyle or the BoD can do? Or has it not been implemented yet?

Must I now send a fraction of a Shadowtoken to Kyle?
    As it said on my post, you need to link FROM your Waves wallet address TO your SE account now to prove all those ST are yours. The owner, the one with wallet access, tells us the SE account they want to be associated with their wallet.

(Consider the case of a KS Backer just providing a wallet address that they know has loads of ST in - e.g. mine - to put their few KS tokens into and then trick the system that they own that wallet. Yes, people are that sneaky and Kyle did well to spot this and come up with right approach to stop it.)

You should have 0.002 Waves now in your wallet and all those ST, and just send the 0.0000001 SHDW to the address mentioned in the 2nd post in this thread.

I know it's complicated but no pain no gain.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    For Top 100 people, do you have to be in current version of the game to get the foils? I am iOS platform
    I'll check. Did you do the Wallet to SE account linking?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i went to the link provided and converted my stuff to the wallet where it currently is

EDIT: Noticed I have not done step 3. doing now
    Last edited by Buqs; 08-09-2017 at 04:42 PM.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Linking Shadow Tokens in Your Waves Wallet To Your Account

This is a slightly more involved process than the claim process for SF Backers, but still relatively straightforward.

Please note: You should have a Waves wallet with some Shadow Tokens in before you begin. These could have either been received via the SF Backer claim above or if you just bought the Shadow Tokens on the Waves/BitCoin/Etherium exchange. If you only have an empty wallet or no wallet (because you used Easy Buy), please see further down this post.

1. Log into your Waves Wallet at https://waveswallet.io.
    2. Make sure you have at least 0.001 Waves in your account. (If you claimed ST as a kickstarter backer, Kyle sent you 0.001 Waves to help with this. If not, you can use Free Waves Faucets)
    3. Click on the portfolio button (looks like a briefcase). Next to your ShadowToken balance, click Transfer. Send any amount of SHDW (e.g. 0.00000001) to our Waves address 3PKEQiRe2u6488jdvUAUYshrM4fQPf4omak with your player name as an attachment.

Linking a Waves Wallet to your Easy Buy Shadow Tokens

The purpose of Easy Buy is so you can avoid making a wallet and managing your own tokens. Instead, we just look after them for you and know how many each person has.

But if you have some Shadow Tokens from the SF Backer claim, then you now have a Waves wallet anyway and probably want a combined total. Or maybe you just want your Shadow Tokens in a wallet to be able to sell them. Whatever the reason for deciding to depart from the Easy way, here's what to do:

1. Find the confirmation email from when you bought the Shadow Tokens through Easy Pay.
    2. Reply to that email (should be to kyle@wulven.com) and supply your Waves wallet address in the body of the message. Anywhere that Kyle can clearly see it.
    3. Within 24 hours, Kyle will check that the email was sent from the same email address that bought the ST originally and then send your tokens to the Waves Wallet address.

Please note that you will still need to do the Linking Shadow Tokens in Your Waves Wallet To Your Account process above, for reasons already covered.

Auto-Foiled Decks for the Top 100 Token Holders

If playing with an entirely foiled deck, regardless of how many foils you own, is something that appeals to you, you'll be pleased to know that we've now made this feature live for the Top 100 Token Holders.

This is a server-side change which converts all your cards to foils just within the match screen while you are in the Top 100 Token Holders. (Note that it does not dynamically update any of your collection, so you won't lose any foils from your collection if you fall out of the Top 100.)

You can track the amount of Tokens required to be in the Top 100 on the Shadow Token home page.

Easy Buy Still Available

No Shadow Tokens Yet? It's not too late to use the Easy Buy method via PayPal.

Hopefully all that was clear enough. If not, we're here to answer your questions!
    Due to popular demand, the second post has been updated to account for people who bought Easy Buy and now also have SF Kickstarter claims processed (and in a wallet) and also people who simply went Easy Buy route and now actually want to depart from the Easy way and get their tokens in a wallet that they will need to manage and also link back to their account!

Sorry for the delay in this extra info.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How come SF backers aren't getting tokens at the .05 price?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDigg1er View Post
    How come SF backers aren't getting tokens at the .05 price?
    The price is irrelevant. It's a set number of tokens split between you all. (5% of the total pool.) You are not paying for them. But you can sell them for more than if you got them when it was $0.05 and sold then. Be happy!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Bump for anyone who bought Shadow Tokens with Easy Buy but now wants to link a wallet. The info is in post two of this thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So, for now I don't need to do anything. That's it? Tks guys