Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erestor View Post
    Good news !
    Any chance to get this work when playing against the AI ?
    I guess some top 100 Tokens Holders are brand new players like me, and won't play against human players right now - learning the game through the new solo mode.

Thanks
    That's a great idea but it would need adding in the client since Campaign mode takes place purely on your device until it comes to reporting result to the server. We will look to adding it into the next release after the bug fix one due to come out shortly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Used easy pay for purchase. I am a $30.00 SF backer. No clue how to use waves to link account.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, currently own 11k plus ST, and don't know how to create waves wallet. I registered but have no assets anywhere. Anyone can help?
    How can I check how and when monthly cash rewards will be payed. Already got my decks shinning... Ehehe

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDigg1er View Post
    Used easy pay for purchase. I am a $30.00 SF backer. No clue how to use waves to link account.
    Did you log into the Portal? Instructions are on the page. Which part are you stuck at?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DuaMall View Post
    Hi, currently own 11k plus ST, and don't know how to create waves wallet. I registered but have no assets anywhere. Anyone can help?
    How can I check how and when monthly cash rewards will be payed. Already got my decks shinning... Ehehe
    If you bought the tokens with Easy Pay, your Shadow Tokens are being managed by us for now and do not need associating with a Waves wallet unless you wish to withdraw any or sell any.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So for those of us who used easy pay, you'll be adding the tokens for those of us who are kickstarter backers?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I used the Portal to accept two backer-gifts of 1062 Shadow Tokens for two different accounts. I can see them in the Waves wallet, after sending .000001 W to Kyle's account, but somehow they are not linked to the game, even though I put an account name in the comment field.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Portal for Token Holders (including SF Kickstarter Backers)

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDigg1er View Post
    So for those of us who used easy pay, you'll be adding the tokens for those of us who are kickstarter backers?
    Hi. No, in this case, we need to put your claimed tokens in a wallet. We didn't require one for Easy Pay to make it easy for you so there is not one we can associate the SF backer tokens with. It's not a long process to make a wallet though, so it won't take long to get your share.

Hope that helps.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I payed 20 for that shattered fates sale thingy that made my name orange and gave me A Star. Was that considered part of the kickstarter?
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post

Auto-Foiled Decks for the Top 100 Token Holders

If playing with an entirely foiled deck, regardless of how many foils you own, is something that appeals to you, you'll be pleased to know that we've now made this feature live for the Top 100 Token Holders.

This is a server-side change which converts all your cards to foils just within the match screen while you are in the Top 100 Token Holders. (Note that it does not dynamically update any of your collection, so you won't lose any foils from your collection if you fall out of the Top 100.)

You can track the amount of Tokens required to be in the Top 100 on the Shadow Token home page.
    For Top 100 people, do you have to be in current version of the game to get the foils? I am iOS platform
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!