Close

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    Isn't updating the number of Shadow Tokens in an account an automated task? I bought a handful of extra tokens on the Waves market. The first few times I did so, I just shut down the game and relaunched it and the new Token quantity was indicated.

However, for the last week or two the balance hasn't updated in-game. It's only off by ten tokens, but caused me to wonder at the lack of automation. Must I transfer another 0.00000001 ST to Wulven if I want credit for my total balance?

What happens when somebody sells their Shadow Tokens? The old balance remains until ??? allowing two parties to benefit simultaneously?
    It should be updated automatically via some scripted processing of the block chain.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://hpics.li/7b16956 -> screenshot

My adress : 3P5z1zb2yKTDtDMFSPvzLu9tXoTZU9UcCdG

Thanks !

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfCyr View Post
    http://hpics.li/7b16956 -> screenshot

My adress : 3P5z1zb2yKTDtDMFSPvzLu9tXoTZU9UcCdG

Thanks !
    That's not the page I need. The one with history of transactions is needed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The amount is good now. It seems to take 3 days to be updated. But I can't figure how to have all my tokens in my wallet yet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How do you withdraw tokens from the shadowtoken.io account page to your waves wallet?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've read the instructions and this thread and am quite befuddled. So I want to buy some shadow tokens...I set up a "waves" account. Now I somehow need "Waves". So I go to those "fountain" pages that are supposed to give fractions of waves. I enter my "address" and all, click, but nothing shows up in my account. (actually I did get a bonus "yeastcoin" doing this :/ which next to it says has a fee of "0.001 Gravit Fuel". Whatever that means.)

Should I deposit US Dollars and then somehow convert to waves...and then use waves for Shadow Tokens? Or are the fountains just broken? Or do I have to verify my identity with Waves somehow? I haven't even gotten to the part where I convert whatever-to-Shadow Tokens.

And why do these "fountain" websites look like they were made in 1991 for Netscape internet browser? Did I fall into an alternate universe? So confused.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In my experience, the fountains usually do not function correctly. Occasionally they work, and you may get a token that you can trade, but usually you'll get some junk that has no exchange volume or is a scam version of something somebody may actually want e.g. Ecoin vs. eCoin.

When I did it, I swear the instructions said I had to send a fraction of Waves to the Wulven account, but the current instructions just have you transferring a minim of ShadowToken, to demonstrate you are in fact the account holder in question. Wulven was supposed to send you a tiny fraction of a Wave to finance this exchange.

If you lack the 0.003 Waves needed to pay for a transfer, you can keep trying the various Wave fountains, and/or try to sell whatever coins the fountains send your way. The trouble is, you need to sell for more than the exchange fee, whereas others out there seem to be selling for less than zero, or else seem to be making it up in volume.

It really does feel like falling down the rabbit hole, except occasionally actual Waves or trade-able Tokens will come from a faucet and you will be able to complete a transaction.

Persevere, and you will eventually join the ranks of ShadowToken holders! (FWIW)
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks player! But wait...I want to BUY shadow tokens. You said I have to SEND shadow tokens before I can buy them?

I thought anyone was allowed to buy shadow tokens, not just those who already got a fraction of them already from doing a kickstarter.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You are correct. I was a Kickstarter backer, and Kyle gave us tokens as a thank you gift. You should be able to buy tokens using the ShadowEra portal, or by putting some fiat currency into the Waves wallet, or by diddling the faucets and occasional free token rewards until you have a sufficient quantity to buy ShadowTokens on the exchange.

Regardless of your method, you will need to send a tiny little fraction of a ShadowToken to the Wulven blockchain address with your ShadowEra user name as an attachment, in order to demonstrate your bona fides.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So I have to BUY shadow tokens to GET shadow tokens. But I don't have ANY shadow tokens! So how do I get some in the first place?