Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    I got the shadow tokens, but no waves

And it wont let me buy any, since I'm living in a nation under Trump :'(
    It came through late. nvm

Thanks though

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've created waves to deposit my token, but still find it difficult to fund the waves account for buying in dex

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tolerance View Post
    I've created waves to deposit my token, but still find it difficult to fund the waves account for buying in dex
    You mean that you can't get some Waves to pay for each transaction? I think I might sell a few SHDW as Waves, to make more Waves from the Waves I have (for doing trades) until I have effectively got my own Tidal Wave manufacturing plant.

Then I could sell the Waves to people via PayPal. If that works for anyone, let me know by PM here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    You mean that you can't get some Waves to pay for each transaction? I think I might sell a few SHDW as Waves, to make more Waves from the Waves I have (for doing trades) until I have effectively got my own Tidal Wave manufacturing plant.

Then I could sell the Waves to people via PayPal. If that works for anyone, let me know by PM here.
    After my waves account is linked to my player account, I'd like to buy some tokens. I would prefer to see them associated with my waves account, but I can't buy any waves, apparently, because I live in the US.

Do you suggest I do the easy buy option and then just request for Kyle to send them back to my account, or should I just buy waves from you and then use them to buy tokens via the waves portal?

I'm cool with either

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    After my waves account is linked to my player account, I'd like to buy some tokens. I would prefer to see them associated with my waves account, but I can't buy any waves, apparently, because I live in the US.

Do you suggest I do the easy buy option and then just request for Kyle to send them back to my account, or should I just buy waves from you and then use them to buy tokens via the waves portal?

I'm cool with either
    I'm saying I can sell you some waves. I cashed out 500 SHDW into waves yesterday for this reason.

Send me a PM and we can arrange later. I'm out at the moment.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Guys, don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but my waves account is still 0. I own 11k SE tokens and I can't do anything with them if I wish.
    Thanks for help

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DuaMall View Post
    Guys, don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but my waves account is still 0. I own 11k SE tokens and I can't do anything with them if I wish.
    Thanks for help
    Hi. Were you a kickstarter backer? Kyle gave out 0.001 Waves when you claimed. If you are not a kickstarter backer then you will need to get some Waves yourself to trade. As written above, I have some for sale (via selling some SHDW). Send me a PM and we can work something out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I used two accounts to back Kickstarter, thus I claimed Shadow Tokens twice (1062 and 106). But when I tried to link these SHDW to my SE account, somehow the game account only shows 106 Shadow Tokens.
    Did I misunderstand the concept of "linking SHDWs in Waves Wallet to the game account"?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, I was a kickstarter backer but there are no points in my account when I am trying to set it up. How do I get these credited to my account?
    Tenacious Defender of Prana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, is there a solution to have my waveswallet account linked to my SE account ?
    I'm not a quickstarter backer and have bought with easybuy.
    I've also bought with my waveswallet account.
    I've sent my request by mail to Kyle and by sending token to Kyle waves adress but nothing happens ...