Close

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    If you bought the tokens with Easy Pay, your Shadow Tokens are being managed by us for now and do not need associating with a Waves wallet unless you wish to withdraw any or sell any.
    So, for now I don't need to do anything. That's it? Tks guys

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What is the deal with these currency faucets? A lot of them seem to error-out or raise an alarm in my browser. But it seems useful to have a little bit of spare change in the wallet to pay for transfer fees, and some of the faucets offer a free random token. I now have two EoT tokens (whatever those are).

Is a faucet supposed to drop a fraction of a Wave token every hour? Has anybody gotten this to work?
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Portal for Token Holders (including SF Kickstarter Backers)

Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    What is the deal with these currency faucets? A lot of them seem to error-out or raise an alarm in my browser. But it seems useful to have a little bit of spare change in the wallet to pay for transfer fees, and some of the faucets offer a free random token. I now have two EoT tokens (whatever those are).

Is a faucet supposed to drop a fraction of a Wave token every hour? Has anybody gotten this to work?
    I'd not use it unless absolutely desperate. Seems like the worst kind of freemium hoop-jumping.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post

I did it twice. I also got 2 EOT tokens, not holding my breath that they will ever be worth anything. Got some failures too. I just tried again.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There's buyers for eot. In exchange of bitcoins or waves I don't remember. You can insta sell for an equivalent of 1.60$, which covers the fees of about 100 transactions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Would somebody be willing to link me to a helpful tutorial on the waves exchange? I would like to clearly understand what price I would have to pay to buy Shadow Tokens via the open market, and I have no experience with this exchange.
    IGN: RS Kohen Gadol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohen Gadol View Post
    Would somebody be willing to link me to a helpful tutorial on the waves exchange? I would like to clearly understand what price I would have to pay to buy Shadow Tokens via the open market, and I have no experience with this exchange.
    I'm sure there must be a video on YouTube already. If not, someone could make one and use SHDW as the example and get us some free PR.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Portal for Token Holders (including SF Kickstarter Backers)

Quote Originally Posted by Kohen Gadol View Post
    Everything happens through Buy and Sell orders. Choose what you are willing to pay and put a Buy order. If there is someone with Sell Order at that price or lower and you are the highest current Buy Order then yours is fulfilled.

If there is not anyone yet selling that low, your order will wait. Someone wishing to sell quick might later see your Buy Order and put in a Sell at that to cause the trade to happen.

It works just like the stock market.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I emailed kyle a few days ago to have my easy buy tokens transferred to my wave wallet as you described, but it hasn't happened yet. I've linked my account, and my in game info shows the correct balance.

Ign: etc loiriffic
    Every Time's a Challenge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Make sure you have at least 0.001 Waves in your account. (If you claimed ST as a kickstarter backer, Kyle sent you 0.001 Waves to help with this.)
    I got the shadow tokens, but no waves

And it wont let me buy any, since I'm living in a nation under Trump :'(