Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Yes. Went live while I was asleep. I'll do a proper clear announcement later.
    Even the best need some rest.
    Last edited by MrNice; 08-15-2017 at 03:58 PM. Reason: autocorrect on ipad

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quick reply, explained everything.
    Thank you

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi everyone!

If you have Shadow Tokens associated with your Shadow Era account, you can now benefit from a number of rewards, dependent on the value of your tokens.

Daily Shadow Crystals Into Your Account

As written on the Shadow Token information page, one of the benefits of owning Shadow Tokens is that you can earn Shadow Crystals each day in your associated game account when you log in.

- Every day at midnight server time (Eastern Standard Time), your Shadow Token Dollar Balance (STDB)* for your account will be checked.
    - If that account logged into Shadow Era within the previous 24 hours, you will receive 1 Shadow Crystal to your account for each $15.00 of your STDB (rounded down).

This represents a 24% ROI per year if you log in each day and hold a STDB of at least $15.00 throughout.**

* Shadow Token Dollar Balance = Number of Shadow Tokens associated with your account multiplied by the current Shadow Token market rate in US Dollars.

** Shadow Crystal value assumed to be $0.01.

We hope you will agree these are generous but sensible rewards (we've crunched the numbers to check it won't bankrupt the game) and, with the Shadow Token price still rising, the "Buy-In" level per SC will likely be lower than $15.00 for many people. This system went live just after the stroke of midnight on 15th August 2017.

Epic Avatar and Colored Name in Global Chat Lobby

If you have at least $15.00 worth of Shadow Tokens in your account (see above for calculation), you will get these two benefits. These features are available in v3.502 onwards.

Auto-foiled Decks for Top 100 Token Holders

Regardless of whether the cards in your deck are foiled or non-foiled, they will automatically appear foiled when you play matches. This feature is available in v3.502 onwards.
    OP and title updated to mention all the in-game rewards together.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just got some SHDW and noticed my name color did not change. Is the SHDW perk of a name color change the same color(blue) as the ones who pre-ordered?
    IGN: Vexmaw
    Twitter: @Vexmaw

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogloth View Post
    I just got some SHDW and noticed my name color did not change. Is the SHDW perk of a name color change the same color(blue) as the ones who pre-ordered?
    For now it is. We didn't know if people with the blue would want to lose that for another. Seems like an option to pick would be appropriate if you qualify for two. I think the Token Holder colour will end up being green, but it needs a client update to do that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been looking for a description of how owning SHDW will affect voting rights. How does the quantity weigh the vote?

Example: If Gondorian has 1000 SHDW, Ogloth has 999. Does Gondorian's vote override? Or would it be 1000 "votes" to 999? Maybe owning SHDW of any quantity entitles 1 vote?

Sorry if I overlooked any threads, any helpful links would be appreciated.
    IGN: Vexmaw
    Twitter: @Vexmaw

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogloth View Post
    I've been looking for a description of how owning SHDW will affect voting rights. How does the quantity weigh the vote?

Example: If Gondorian has 1000 SHDW, Ogloth has 999. Does Gondorian's vote override? Or would it be 1000 "votes" to 999? Maybe owning SHDW of any quantity entitles 1 vote?

Sorry if I overlooked any threads, any helpful links would be appreciated.
    Good question.

Let's consider an example:

"Should the game be renamed Gondorian Era?"
    A: Yes
    B: No

Each 1 unit of SHDW is worth 1 vote. If I have 1000 SHDW at the time of the vote counting, then my single transfer (of a fraction of SHDW to the waves address for the choice I'm voting for) will be worth 1000 Votes for that option.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    As of today, players will now get an in-game Mail to notify them of how many SC they received due to the Daily SC Reward system. Please note that this will likely vary each day because the amount of SC is based on the dollar value of your total SHDW balance (calculated using market rate at the time).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Today I didn't receive any SC. But it does'nt depend only on low prize of ST, it depends on the fact that part of my ST (from KickStart) are in my wavewallet, part are recently bought by Easy Buy. Every part isn't enough to reach 15 $, but together they would be enough.
    Is it possible to adjust the algorithm?

invernofreddo
    IGN: 17 invernofreddo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by invernofreddo View Post
    Today I didn't receive any SC. But it does'nt depend only on low prize of ST, it depends on the fact that part of my ST (from KickStart) are in my wavewallet, part are recently bought by Easy Buy. Every part isn't enough to reach 15 $, but together they would be enough.
    Is it possible to adjust the algorithm?

invernofreddo
    You can raise a support request and it will be escalated to Kyle who still controls all aspects of Easy Buy since he's the one selling those tokens. I'd recommend getting them all put into the wallet but that's also a Kyle thing.