Close

Thread: Campaign Bug

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Campaign Bug

Maybe only with Shadow Heroes there is a bug in Campaign Mode. Ist my opponents turn and on my side of Screen it says to me to end my round. So i have to concede every time. Any Solutions.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhunter388 View Post
    Maybe only with Shadow Heroes there is a bug in Campaign Mode. Ist my opponents turn and on my side of Screen it says to me to end my round. So i have to concede every time. Any Solutions.
    Can you remember which mission this was?

There's an update coming which should make the AI a bit less flakey, so might be worth waiting to see if it still happens then.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its after the first 3 stars. The Opponent sac and doing nothing. Only noticed with Shadow Heroes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    same in here level 6 lance 6th turn opp does nothing, suddenly end turn button appears and nothing happens. same thing happened twice in previous round but after restart I was able to complete

might I inquire why did you release unfinished thing which lacks story for some heroes and has plenty of bugs and with this release you sentenced PC players to play campaign or not play or as others have not yet updated and there are 5 ppl playing? this is the worst release yet
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.