Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TheaLaMuette View Post
    I'm also having this problem - when I switch to some heroes (such as Praxix, Ythan and Raikka) all I can see is a blank screen with 3 chests in the corner. Reinstallation of the game didn't help.

Envoyé de mon SM-G9500 en utilisant Tapatalk
    I'm also having this problem - when I switch to some heroes (such as Praxix, Ythan and Raikka) all I can see is a blank screen with 3 chests in the corner. Reinstallation of the game didn't help.

Yes, I have also tried re-installing and the same thing happens. I'm not getting any kind of a map on the world screen.
    What platform are you guys playing on? If its android, what device?

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepre View Post
    Meltdown doesn't connect to games, it is like there is no one on the server. My iPhone running the old version still can play meltdown, but not my Mac updated ShadowEra.
    I'll have this looked into. My initial thought was its just because we have separated versions right now and thus matchmaking is lower than normal. However, I can only see one game in the history which is unlikely, although not impossible. Thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    After Elementalis equipped a Ghostmaker vs. Serena, he didn't attack with it, but a turn or two later, the campaign hung. I clicked to end my turn, but AI didn't do anything. Turn number: eight.

My cards in hand and on the board were no different from the previous matches, so I suspect Ghostmaker of causing the bug.

This was in the fourth mission with Level One difficulty in the Layar campaign.

Elementalis never uses his ability. Next attempt hung in the same mission, turn twelve, without Ghostmaker being equipped.

Suggestions:
    Indicate the location, mission number and level somewhere in the campaign duel screens so it's easier to report what and where an error is when it occurs.
    Show the opponent's face instead of a question mark when accepting a mission if there is an AI hero opponent.
    Improve AI's strategy so that it buffs allies toward a purpose. It may make sense to refrain from buffing until there are two or three allies out, so the player has to make a prudent choice. Presently, AI never buffs no matter what the board-state, not even to give a ready Carniboar the ability to kill the player's guys.
    Weren't these campaigns supposed to have special bosses, like buffed Leviathans or giant Fire Snakes or something?
    Too many missions have no boss at all, and I haven't seen any new or augmented stuff except the starting Angel ally.
    I'll try this one out thanks! Although question, did you have a weapon out? As Serena I would assume so.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll be sure to pass them on!

Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    As Gravebone, 5th mission of second map (against Elementalis).

Elementalis always starts out with a Spark and a Brutalis, and if I kill both of those by his turn 3, he will sacrifice on turn 3, then just hang and due nothing. It's almost like AI just doesn't know what to do with no allies out.
    If that's repeatable it may give us a clue as to Elementalis' hangups, as so far most seem to be with him. Thanks for the report.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 08-03-2017 at 06:35 AM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    My laptop (on which I'm having the issues) is on Windows 8.1 pro. Is android version already available? I don't see it on Play Store.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Although question, did you have a weapon out? As Serena I would assume so.

I tried again, making sure no weapon was out. Elementalis equipped the Ghostmaker but wouldn't attack, and the mission hung with the old Quit/End Turn bug.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    [QUOTE=Demnchi;601949]What platform are you guys playing on? If its android, what device?

My laptop with Windows 10 Pro.
    IGN: RS Kohen Gadol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Was playing 3star Vs DC with Boris, first map. Destroyed his weapon and next turn he used his ability to do nothing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My laptop (on which I'm having the issues) is on Windows 8.1 pro. Is android version already available? I don't see it on Play Store.

[QUOTE=Kohen Gadol;601958]

My laptop with Windows 10 Pro.
    Thanks you two. It took us awhile but Gondorian managed to track down the issue. I'm willing to bet you are using the Lost Lands alternate art placeholder versions of the SF heroes. They seem to not be set up to be used in the campaign correctly. Until this issue is fixed, you can use the SF version of the hero to play the campaign and prevent the game from freezing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

---

@others: AI issues are noted!

PFG3 Leader

"Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    [QUOTE=Demnchi;601990]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohen Gadol View Post

Thanks you two. It took us awhile but Gondorian managed to track down the issue. I'm willing to bet you are using the Lost Lands alternate art placeholder versions of the SF heroes. They seem to not be set up to be used in the campaign correctly. Until this issue is fixed, you can use the SF version of the hero to play the campaign and prevent the game from freezing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

---

@others: AI issues are noted!
    Thanks much! I was using the alt Threbin, and the issue appears to be fixed.
    IGN: RS Kohen Gadol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    [QUOTE=Kohen Gadol;601998]

Thanks much! I was using the alt Threbin, and the issue appears to be fixed.
    Yep, Kyle just fixed it. It was a server side issue so we were able to fix it without a major update.

PFG3 Leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    im having trouble with Arthyle's pass in vic campaign. if i click it it just floats like a card does when selected and wont go away.

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is a visual bug with fire ball. I can see many big black squares when it exploded.
    Dragon Council
    IGN: SD KOLODI
    TG: @kolodim
    Shadow Dragons