Close

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Report Issues with v.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by BP Holy Punisher View Post
    I am not sure if it has been reported already, but Groundshift doesn't cancel Corrupted Angel's ability.
    Good spot. This is because she was coded before Groundshift existed and the Campaign testing to date has been limited to predominantly CotC to SF (where we determined that SF should be considered unsupported by the current AI). While people are free to use whatever cards they want, we hoped they'd err to ones suited to the time period of the mission and not use cards the AI sucks with and hence we could make a more achievable test plan.

Having said all that, I could fix this. Shame I'm not a developer any more, eh? I'll fix it anyway, but the fix will not be releasable until we make a 3.51 now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In Rothem's Easy level Campaign mission #1 vs. AI Lance, I got the Skip/End Turn prompt and the game hung after turn 5. My deck had only CotC and DP cards except for Rothem himself. My board consisted of 1 each Karash, Brutalis, and Keldor. In my hand were Shadow Font, Magma Jackal, and Battle Hardened. AI had no cards on board.
    Last edited by a player; 08-12-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Battle glitches and gets stuck, twice now. single player campaign on Gwenneth Truesight level. Will be AI turn, and on Action and they don't play, then the end turn button appears on bottom right of screen. I can still move cursor and such, clicking end turn just makes the button go away.
    If I move over AI or my deck it shows me what I'm assuming is the top card (kinda weird). Only thing i can do is concede to get out of it.
    Oh im playing as Garth Ravensoul

Finally got past that level, and now it did it on the next one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by da31fox; 08-15-2017 at 12:49 AM. Reason: add info

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yesterday I bought a Shadow Mage Deck. When I was looking the deck, every time I clicked on Wulven Scout the Uncommon title appeared on screen despite this card is not uncommon.

Is Shadow Era mistakenly giving Wulven Scout on the Shadow Mage Deck instead of an uncommon card? or is this a simple glitch?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morettos View Post
    Yesterday I bought a Shadow Mage Deck. When I was looking the deck, every time I clicked on Wulven Scout the Uncommon title appeared on screen despite this card is not uncommon.

Is Shadow Era mistakenly giving Wulven Scout on the Shadow Mage Deck instead of an uncommon card? or is this a simple glitch?
    Good spot. It's just wrong in the code, but Wulven Scout is meant to be in there in that slot. (The starters do not all have same number of uncommon, rare and epic.)

We should fix it up in a future version. Thanks for reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still the same Problem no matter which Hero u use and in which difficulty. Ist the same old Thing when playing against Elementalis. He sac one Card mostly in T4 or T5 and do nothing more. On my side of Screen appears the "overjump" button and i have to end round.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In Talas campaing Darkclaw used his ability twice with no weapon equiped

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I doubt this is a 3.5 issue, but I'll report it here since I discovered it in the campaign.

IMPACT
    Is this a high priority? – No
    Does this have revenue impact? – No
    Does this make the system unusable? – No
    Behavioral Inconsistency? – Yes

PROBLEM
    Shard of Power triggers Masked Bandit's passive ability.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
    Play Serena's mission #4 on easy. (After Zaladar summons masked bandit while shard of power is in play, they immediately go back to the deck at the end of the turn.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    I doubt this is a 3.5 issue, but I'll report it here since I discovered it in the campaign.

Play Serena's mission #4 on easy. (After Zaladar summons masked bandit while shard of power is in play, they immediately go back to the deck at the end of the turn.)
    I'm not certain this is even a bug. If current health is not equal to maximum health, Masked Bandit is shuffled into the deck at the end of your turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    I'm not certain this is even a bug. If current health is not equal to maximum health, Masked Bandit is shuffled into the deck at the end of your turn.
    Shard of Power doesn't damage the allies it affects, though. It's definitely a bug