Close

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Morettos View Post
    Ok I know I'm writing too much in this section lately lol, but I want this game to be as polished as it can be, and there are small but important bugs/issues that can be corrected.

Let's talk about the new and very welcomed Load Starter Deck option, with the possibility to load the generic deck for each hero. This option can be found in the Load section, at the bottom of our precious saved deck slots, but, is this option working properly? Is it even working?

When I try to load any deck saved of any hero, a Zaladar deck for example, I simply:
    1. Go to the Deck section of the game
    2. Click on the Load icon
    3. Click on the Zaladar icon
    4. Click the slot with the deck I want to play
    5. The game loads the deck automatically (A message pops up with the phrase “This deck has been loaded and made active”).
    6. I can click on World or Challenge in order to try my Zaladar deck in any match.

But when I try to load the Zaladar Starter Deck (Repeating the above steps but on step 4 clicking the Load Starter Deck option), the starter deck appears on screen, the “loaded and made active” message also appears on screen, but if I play a match on World or Challenge I won't play with the Starter Deck but the previous deck I was playing with.

Please make the Load Starter Deck icon to work properly as the starter deck saving slot.
    When you load a starter deck the message that appears is "Starter Deck Loaded. Save it to make it active." You need to save the starter deck to a slot in order to use it.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lythian Sledgehammer removed from game my steadfasted Yari Vanguard, and I took one damage.
    Zookeepre vs Justifiedmurder
    Pretty sure that steadfast should at least keep the Yari from leaving, I am not sure about negating the damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by zookeepre View Post
    Lythian Sledgehammer removed from game my steadfasted Yari Vanguard, and I took one damage.
    Zookeepre vs Justifiedmurder
    Pretty sure that steadfast should at least keep the Yari from leaving, I am not sure about negating the damage.
    I'll have to check with Gondorian. However, since he killed the ally I don't believe the steadfast works anymore. Either way, thanks for the report.

PFG3 Leader

"Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    I'll have to check with Gondorian. However, since he killed the ally I don't believe the steadfast works anymore. Either way, thanks for the report.
    I see, in the graveyard, it's text does not really mean much. That makes sense. I could see it working either way, depending upon that fact. I guess that is the same reason why Gravebone can raise a Disciple of Aldmor from the dead. I remember in one version, Gravebone had problems doing that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The AI needs improvement WRT targeting. It routinely re-targets the 'pole position' ally.

Victor favors reducing to one health on a one-health ally in position one, regardless of other allies on board.
    Ditto Marshland Sentinel to zero-attack ally.
    Ditto Poison Arrow to poisoned/disabled (sometimes twice on same turn)
    Ditto Freezing Grip

The AI uses Shrine of Negatia on its own durable items.
    It uses Meltdown on expensive starter like Soul Seeker while it still has durability.
    Ter Adun still destroys his own stuff without cause.
    Dark Claw and Rogues use their Shadow Energy without waiting to have a target in play.
    Logan fails to target Dak'rath when he has a buffed weapon that could insta-kill it.

Further, one could wish to have these AI improvements and new-sets capabilities applied to the old World, for testing new deck concepts, and to have the Custom Deck option back, as well. In World, the AI should follow the regular rules of 4-of-a-kind maximum, etc.

The Campaigns are supposed to add a whole new dimension to solo play. The promise is to have the 'Boss' be a larger-than-life version of an existing ally, and to fit the missions into the high-quality map, bringing a story to life.

Here, an opportunity exists to allow new rules to apply. The player could use Urgent Business on a Boss Cobra Demon, place some allies in the field, and then use Layarian Diplomat or Seductress to finish her off.
    Last edited by a player; 08-28-2017 at 02:13 PM.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morettos View Post
    This is also happening while playing with Victor Hearthstriker against Majiya on the first campaign map. Is this card effect a new AI´s strategy to increase campaign difficulty? It becomes so annoying once it gets stuck in the middle of the screen that I prefer to concede
    There's some good and bad news with this one.

GOOD: We've fixed this and the live server has been updated. The bug was due to Twice Enchanted Robe being mispelt with a hyphen (Twice-Enchanted Robe) which made it not match a valid card leaving blank dummy cards in the deck.

BAD: There should have been a Twice Enchanted Robe on the board at the start of the mission, so it will be harder now.

UGLY? I've added some dialogue to the Easy variant of this mission.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dear BoD,

In about 15 minutes ago I had a weird bug.
    When I was about to load my Boris decks (which I had 3 spots) the game shown me 4 spots, 2x with the name of first, and 2x with the name of second, an none with the name of my third deck.
    Then I clicked on the 4th spot shown and the game loaded my 2nd deck.
    After this the 4th spot disappeared, letting me with 3 spots.
    And also I lost 50 SC, as if I had only 2 spots and had just bought the 3rd one.

The problems are:
    1) I had 3 saved decks, now I have only 2: I lost the third saved list, because now my third spot has exactly the same list as my first spot
    2) I lost 50 SC

I had a similar bug some weeks ago, with Ythan, when I also had 3 spots, the game shown me 4 of it, and when I clicked on 4th it disappeared.
    And also the same thing happened with the lists, I had 3 differents, and lost the third one, but I didnt lose any SC that time.

You can contact me by e-mail or telegram if Im not clear (my English is not that good).

Thx in advance.
    Shadow Dragons

Arch Dragon

Founder of the Shadow Dragons Guild

"Sky above us
    Earth below us
    Fire within us"

Telegram: @shadowdragons
    Shadow Dragons Website
    Shadow Dragon Forum
    Shadow Dragons Guild Thread
    Decklists: Shadow Rockers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    About old AI behavior:
    Playing with Darkclaw, on Layar.
    First mission: Nishaven uses to cast shrine of negatia on His own armor with no reason.
    Second mission: Serena keeps activating her ability even with no weapons on table.
    Shadow Dragons

Arch Dragon

Founder of the Shadow Dragons Guild

"Sky above us
    Earth below us
    Fire within us"

Telegram: @shadowdragons
    Shadow Dragons Website
    Shadow Dragon Forum
    Shadow Dragons Guild Thread
    Decklists: Shadow Rockers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Master RJ View Post
    Dear BoD,

In about 15 minutes ago I had a weird bug.
    When I was about to load my Boris decks (which I had 3 spots) the game shown me 4 spots, 2x with the name of first, and 2x with the name of second, an none with the name of my third deck.
    Then I clicked on the 4th spot shown and the game loaded my 2nd deck.
    After this the 4th spot disappeared, letting me with 3 spots.
    And also I lost 50 SC, as if I had only 2 spots and had just bought the 3rd one.

The problems are:
    1) I had 3 saved decks, now I have only 2: I lost the third saved list, because now my third spot has exactly the same list as my first spot
    2) I lost 50 SC

I had a similar bug some weeks ago, with Ythan, when I also had 3 spots, the game shown me 4 of it, and when I clicked on 4th it disappeared.
    And also the same thing happened with the lists, I had 3 differents, and lost the third one, but I didnt lose any SC that time.

You can contact me by e-mail or telegram if Im not clear (my English is not that good).

Thx in advance.
    What were the names you were using for your deck?

Quote Originally Posted by Master RJ View Post
    About old AI behavior:
    Playing with Darkclaw, on Layar.
    First mission: Nishaven uses to cast shrine of negatia on His own armor with no reason.
    Second mission: Serena keeps activating her ability even with no weapons on table.
    Thanks!

PFG3 Leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Anyone report that false dawn and spirit shuriken kill AI games?