Close

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Report Issues with v.3.5

Hello everyone! As you may know the campaign update is starting to hit the live server! Please report any issues you encounter here so I can start logging them in!

Known Issues:

-Thoughtripper's Cutlass may not work correctly in missions with no hero
    -Mission may not end correctly (currently unknown condition. If this happens, please post a screen shot!)
    -Odd AI behavior (using ability with no effect, or not using ability)
    -Lost Lands versions of Shattered Fates heroes currently cause a freezing issue on campaign maps [FIXED]
    -Elementalis is freezing many missions
    -If you search in the merchant while you have a card selected, the cards from the search will be unselectable.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 08-22-2017 at 08:14 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm having issues on the World screen. The screen is mostly blank, with the exception of three chests in the bottom right corner that don't appear to be linked to anything. Furthermore, when I leave the world screen and then return, the game freezes.
    IGN: RS Kohen Gadol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've had AI Majiya appear with a weird face down card floating above her deck with 3/0 stats and if you click on it it gets stuck in the middle of your screen with no way to get rid of it. Not sure if this occurs always with her, for me this occurred with either Serena or Boris, I can't remember (whichever features Majiya on as part of their first map).
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohen Gadol View Post
    I'm having issues on the World screen. The screen is mostly blank, with the exception of three chests in the bottom right corner that don't appear to be linked to anything. Furthermore, when I leave the world screen and then return, the game freezes.
    Sounds like missing files to me. I suggest reinstalling Shadow Era. Lemme know if this fixes that issue for you!

Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    I've had AI Majiya appear with a weird face down card floating above her deck with 3/0 stats and if you click on it it gets stuck in the middle of your screen with no way to get rid of it. Not sure if this occurs always with her, for me this occurred with either Serena or Boris, I can't remember (whichever features Majiya on as part of their first map).
    Thanks! I'll take a look as soon as I can.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm also having this problem - when I switch to some heroes (such as Praxix, Ythan and Raikka) all I can see is a blank screen with 3 chests in the corner. Reinstallation of the game didn't help.

Envoyé de mon SM-G9500 en utilisant Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Meltdown doesn't connect to games, it is like there is no one on the server. My iPhone running the old version still can play meltdown, but not my Mac updated ShadowEra.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    [QUOTE=TheaLaMuette;601925]I'm also having this problem - when I switch to some heroes (such as Praxix, Ythan and Raikka) all I can see is a blank screen with 3 chests in the corner. Reinstallation of the game didn't help.

Yes, I have also tried re-installing and the same thing happens. I'm not getting any kind of a map on the world screen.
    IGN: RS Kohen Gadol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After Elementalis equipped a Ghostmaker vs. Serena, he didn't attack with it, but a turn or two later, the campaign hung. I clicked to end my turn, but AI didn't do anything. Turn number: eight.

My cards in hand and on the board were no different from the previous matches, so I suspect Ghostmaker of causing the bug.

This was in the fourth mission with Level One difficulty in the Layar campaign.

Elementalis never uses his ability. Next attempt hung in the same mission, turn twelve, without Ghostmaker being equipped.

Suggestions:
    Indicate the location, mission number and level somewhere in the campaign duel screens so it's easier to report what and where an error is when it occurs.
    Show the opponent's face instead of a question mark when accepting a mission if there is an AI hero opponent.
    Improve AI's strategy so that it buffs allies toward a purpose. It may make sense to refrain from buffing until there are two or three allies out, so the player has to make a prudent choice. Presently, AI never buffs no matter what the board-state, not even to give a ready Carniboar the ability to kill the player's guys.
    Weren't these campaigns supposed to have special bosses, like buffed Leviathans or giant Fire Snakes or something?
    Too many missions have no boss at all, and I haven't seen any new or augmented stuff except the starting Angel ally.
    Last edited by a player; 08-02-2017 at 06:05 PM.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As Gravebone, 5th mission of second map (against Elementalis).

Elementalis always starts out with a Spark and a Brutalis, and if I kill both of those by his turn 3, he will sacrifice on turn 3, then just hang and due nothing. It's almost like AI just doesn't know what to do with no allies out.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    As Gravebone, 5th mission of second map (against Elementalis).

Elementalis always starts out with a Spark and a Brutalis, and if I kill both of those by his turn 3, he will sacrifice on turn 3, then just hang and due nothing. It's almost like AI just doesn't know what to do with no allies out.
    AI doesn't know what to do WITH allies out, either!
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian