Close

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bug.
    - Playing as Loest on second map Irum.
    - 5th battle, done on Easy against Serena Thoughtripper.
    - Problem is AI will activate her ability even when Serena has no weapon out.
    - Did not see this problem on first map Temple, 9th battle when playing against Gwenneth Truesight.

Conclusion - must be something different between AI Gwenneth vs AI Serena coding.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've looked threw the reported bugs and have not seen this as a problem yet so I must be unique but.....

I get to lvl 5-6 than I play a qm after winning the qm I get reduced to lvl 2 I get up to lvl 5-6 play qm again same thing happens I am on Android, playing on a LG g3, account name is in the signature box under this post
    Member of Shadow Era Titans

IGN: SET Xavier
    Telegram: @SETXavier

Any questions about my post or general message me on telegram

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ronny_008: When you are in World, looking at a campaign map, your current Hero appears in the lower left with its level - in the campaign.

If you click on that hero portrait you will see a detail screen that includes your Account Level which rises as you play, and your Rating, and Score from Matches which get reset each month and rise and fall as win and lose in QM challenges.

If you change heroes, you will see the new hero's level in the campaign. If you click on the hero portrait you will see that your other stats remain unchanged unless you play another QM.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ a Player. The Problem is still there i cannot click on my last Mission to end campaign with Ythan.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhunter388 View Post
    @ a Player. The Problem is still there i cannot click on my last Mission to end campaign with Ythan.
    Hi. Demnchi has passed along the issue you reported to our dev team. Thanks for your patience while we resolve it. Did you play through Boris and Amber yet? They have some great dialogue!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    @ronny_008: When you are in World, looking at a campaign map, your current Hero appears in the lower left with its level - in the campaign.

If you click on that hero portrait you will see a detail screen that includes your Account Level which rises as you play, and your Rating, and Score from Matches which get reset each month and rise and fall as win and lose in QM challenges.

If you change heroes, you will see the new hero's level in the campaign. If you click on the hero portrait you will see that your other stats remain unchanged unless you play another QM.
    Aaahhh didn't realize it was per hero
    Member of Shadow Era Titans

IGN: SET Xavier
    Telegram: @SETXavier

Any questions about my post or general message me on telegram

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This may have already been addressed, but the Campaign mode does not like for me to leave a ricochet trap when it ends the game. The trap gives the indicator light as if it could be activated for a moment, then goes the the graveyard, and the game stays at T7 noting Action on the CPU, and nothing else happens. It's not frozen, but it won't do anything.
    IGN: RS Kohen Gadol

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohen Gadol View Post
    This may have already been addressed, but the Campaign mode does not like for me to leave a ricochet trap when it ends the game. The trap gives the indicator light as if it could be activated for a moment, then goes the the graveyard, and the game stays at T7 noting Action on the CPU, and nothing else happens. It's not frozen, but it won't do anything.
    That's the AI not knowing how to deal with that board state and it needs updating to at least do something rather than be stuck. I think we can solve this but not in the next bug fix release as it will need a lot of testing. Thanks for reporting.

Did you see it with any other trap or can we assume the workaround is to avoid using that card for now in Campaign?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Same old Problem this time with Serena on second map the 10th star it means the 4th stage easy difficulty. Opponont sac and do nothing else. Onmy side the overjump and round end button appears.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Small not very important bug, but corrupted angel is out in early mission, and I play groundshift. The AI opponent didn't gain shadow energy while the groundshift was turning off the angel's ability.