Close

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3TH3L3G3NDKILLA View Post
    Thanks, that is certainly interesting seeing the hero in the graveyard. =/

Could you explain a bit more how this happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhunter388 View Post
    The Problem appears another time. This is why i Play with Majiya against Elementalis on first map easy Mission and it stucks again by opponents T6. It seems to be that only Ele have this Problem. So i cant Play more with Majiya and have to make another campaign with new hero.
    Thanks for the report! It's being worked on.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reported bug not allowing some users to add playmats to their decks. User reported running 3.502. Has tried on android and pc. User Yk123

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Final Ele mission facing Ele first map campaign. Cant finish the match, AIs turn 4, the sac button appears even though its still the AIs turn, game freezes
    "Black Templars - No Remorse,No Fear,No Pity"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

AI Freezes During Match: Playing Banebow's Campaign Against Elementalis on First Map

Every time I played Banebow against Elementalis on Hard Mode (Elementalis starts the game with Shard of Power and 2 Sparks on field) the match freezed on AI's turn, leaving me with no option but to concede and restart the match.

Curiosity made me play this match several times leading me to find some patterns that can be triggering AI's freeze. I must mention that this AI's freeze is ONLY happening on iOS, and not on PC (Don't have an Android devide so I couldn't test this bug on Android).

1. I encountered this bug on iOS but not on PC.
    2. The match freezes always on AI's turn (Specifically on the action phase of AI's turn).
    3. AI starts its "freeze turn" with no allies on field (I end killing all AI's allies the turn before).
    4. There was 1 match that did not freeze on iOS. On this match I destroyed Shard of Power with Shriek of Vengeance on turn 5. One enemy ally kept on field after SoP was destroyed (an initial Spark) but I ended up killing it the next turn and ended the match without issues. This behavior made me think that this AI's freeze is related to Shard of Power.
    5. I played this match several times on PC without destroying SoP and AI never freezed. One of the matches the AI sacrificed a card (turn 7) and entered the action phase and then ended its turn without any action (It had 2 cards on hand and 5 resourses), but the match didn't freeze.
    6. During a match on iOS that got freezed, it was AI's action turn and the “End Turn” option appeared at the bottom right corner of the screen. I clicked the option without any effect on the match.

PERSONAL OPINION: I believe AI could be freezing on iOS during its turn when Shard of Power is on field but has no allies on hand to summon. Keep in mind I have no way to prove this (I would have to see AI's hand during a game to prove it).
    Last edited by Morettos; 08-21-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Odd behavior: Can't select cards using the Search option on Buy/Sell cards section

This odd GUI behavior happens when you try to use the Search option when you have a card selected (in the middle of the screen). This behavior causes the resulting cards of the search unclick-able, forcing you to exit the Buy/Sell cards section and re-enter in order to make the search once again.

This behavior should be corrected in future updates. It is happening on PC and iOS platforms. I'll post simple steps to replicate this behavior:
    1. Enter the Buy/Sell cards section of the merchant.
    2. Select any card (So the card will be placed at the center of the screen).
    3. Click the upper left Search option and look for any card, then click search.
    4. The search will be done but the cards will become unclick-able (Odd GUI behavior).
    5. Exit the Buy/Sell cards section using the Back option in the bottom left corner of the screen and re-enter the Buy/Sell cards section in order to make cards clickable again.
    6. Use the Search option again but this time without having any card in the middle of the screen in order to work properly.

This “Extra steps” simply shouldn't be happening.
    Last edited by Morettos; 08-21-2017 at 08:46 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Morettos View Post
    This odd GUI behavior happens when you try to use the Search option when you have a card selected (in the middle of the screen). This behavior causes the resulting cards of the search unclick-able, forcing you to exit the Buy/Sell cards section and re-enter in order to make the search once again.

This behavior should be corrected in future updates. It is happening on PC and iOS platforms. I'll post simple steps to replicate this behavior:
    3. Click the upper left Search button and look for any card, then click search.
    4. The search will be done but the cards will become unclick-able (Odd GUI behavior).
    5. Exit the Buy/Sell cards section using the Back button in the bottom left corner of the screen and re-enter the Buy/Sell cards section in order to make cards clickable again.
    6. Use the Search option again but this time without having any card in the middle of the screen in order to work properly.

Of course they shouldnt e happening. Btw i search without problems without any card in the midle on android.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Every time I played Banebow against Elementalis on Hard Mode (Elementalis starts the game with Shard of Power and 2 Sparks on field) the match freezed on AI's turn, leaving me with no option but to concede and restart the match.

Curiosity made me play this match several times leading me to find some patterns that can be triggering AI's freeze. I must mention that this AI's freeze is ONLY happening on iOS, and not on PC (Don't have an Android devide so I couldn't test this bug on Android).

1. I encountered this bug on iOS but not on PC.
    2. The match freezes always on AI's turn (Specifically on the action phase of AI's turn).
    3. AI starts its "freeze turn" with no allies on field (I end killing all AI's allies the turn before).
    4. There was 1 match that did not freeze on iOS. On this match I destroyed Shard of Power with Shriek of Vengeance on turn 5. One enemy ally kept on field after SoP was destroyed (an initial Spark) but I ended up killing it the next turn and ended the match without issues. This behavior made me think that this AI's freeze is related to Shard of Power.
    5. I played this match several times on PC without destroying SoP and AI never freezed. One of the matches the AI sacrificed a card (turn 7) and entered the action phase and then ended its turn without any action (It had 2 cards on hand and 5 resourses), but the match didn't freeze.
    6. During a match on iOS that got freezed, it was AI's action turn and the “End Turn” button appeared at the bottom right corner of the screen. I clicked the button without any effect on the match.

PERSONAL OPINION: I believe AI could be freezing on iOS during its turn when Shard of Power is on field but has no allies on hand to summon. Keep in mind I have no way to prove this (I would have to see AI's hand during a game to prove it).

3. Click the upper left Search button and look for any card, then click search.
    5. Exit the Buy/Sell cards section using the Back button in the bottom left corner of the screen and re-enter the Buy/Sell cards section in order to make cards clickable again.

Thanks! Having these steps is a huge help. I appreciate the effort you went to make them for us. I have all 3 platforms, so I'll try them in each and send in a report.

Quote Originally Posted by TH3TH3L3G3NDKILLA View Post
    Reported bug not allowing some users to add playmats to their decks. User reported running 3.502. Has tried on android and pc. User Yk123
    So this user just can't add them to the deck? What happens when he tries?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostDragon608 View Post
    Final Ele mission facing Ele first map campaign. Cant finish the match, AIs turn 4, the sac button appears even though its still the AIs turn, game freezes
    Thanks for the report!
    Last edited by Demnchi; 08-21-2017 at 08:15 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Thanks! Having these steps is a huge help. I appreciate the effort you went to make them for us. I have all 3 platforms, so I'll try them in each and send in a report.
    No problem Demnchi I do what I can in order to keep improving Shadow Era.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Load Starter Deck Option Not Working Properly

Ok I know I'm writing too much in this section lately lol, but I want this game to be as polished as it can be, and there are small but important bugs/issues that can be corrected.

Let's talk about the new and very welcomed Load Starter Deck option, with the possibility to load the generic deck for each hero. This option can be found in the Load section, at the bottom of our precious saved deck slots, but, is this option working properly? Is it even working?

When I try to load any deck saved of any hero, a Zaladar deck for example, I simply:
    1. Go to the Deck section of the game
    2. Click on the Load icon
    3. Click on the Zaladar icon
    4. Click the slot with the deck I want to play
    5. The game loads the deck automatically (A message pops up with the phrase “This deck has been loaded and made active”).
    6. I can click on World or Challenge in order to try my Zaladar deck in any match.

But when I try to load the Zaladar Starter Deck (Repeating the above steps but on step 4 clicking the Load Starter Deck option), the starter deck appears on screen, the “loaded and made active” message also appears on screen, but if I play a match on World or Challenge I won't play with the Starter Deck but the previous deck I was playing with.

Please make the Load Starter Deck icon to work properly as the starter deck saving slot.
    Last edited by Morettos; 08-21-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It seems like you're right. So I found a "solution" using Zail's Hymn to always keep an Ally alive and unable to attack. AI used his skill and the game did not freeze anymore. I won by attacking the Hero and the other allies.
    It's a shame we have to win beyond the challenge, the bugs too...