Close

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since newest mini update, I sold a card I got out of the chest, then when I went into the deck screen and when I tried to start a match, the cards from the merchant showed up overlayed on the screen, blocking my view.

Just a weird graphics thing.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Since newest mini update, I sold a card I got out of the chest, then when I went into the deck screen and when I tried to start a match, the cards from the merchant showed up overlayed on the screen, blocking my view.

Just a weird graphics thing.
    What platform? Kyle mentioned this issue earlier to me and said there was a fix ready.

EDIT: I can't reproduce it on the latest Mac version. (I sold from the chest then went into a Campaign match.)

EDIT: Please try closing the app and starting the launcher again as there is another update (3.50101) - I think you have 3.50100 which had that issue you mention.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is on PC with version 3.50101. It also seems to happen just by looking at cards to sell (regardless of the chest). And I don't know about campaign match, definitely happens on deck screen and entering a match in Challenge.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, this happened to me after the latest update as well. If I attempt to buy or sell cards the last page of cards that I was looking at will remain on the screen even after leaving the merchant. I'll try again in a little while and screen shot it if it remains.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    This is on PC with version 3.50101. It also seems to happen just by looking at cards to sell (regardless of the chest). And I don't know about campaign match, definitely happens on deck screen and entering a match in Challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by RavingLunatic View Post
    Yes, this happened to me after the latest update as well. If I attempt to buy or sell cards the last page of cards that I was looking at will remain on the screen even after leaving the merchant. I'll try again in a little while and screen shot it if it remains.
    Kyle has managed to reproduce it now. It happens if you use the menu to go somewhere else instead of hitting the back button/arrow, so there should be a workaround while Kyle gets it fixed. Thanks, both of you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haven't tried this with any other hero or location but when I play garina roads on any of Boris campaign levels and on the next campaign level the location sticks in the middle it's not affecting the board or anything it's just annoying
    Member of Shadow Era Titans

IGN: SET Xavier
    Telegram: @SETXavier

Any questions about my post or general message me on telegram

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ronny_008@yahoo.com View Post
    Haven't tried this with any other hero or location but when I play garina roads on any of Boris campaign levels and on the next campaign level the location sticks in the middle it's not affecting the board or anything it's just annoying
    Using Locations in a campaign mission for CotC! This is not something we've tried out. Thanks for reporting.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Fungus View Post
    I have having a problem with the latest update as it doesn't seem to want to run on any screen resolution. It tries them all then freezes the computer ( I know I'm missing something)
    The original update worked like a charm and I was enjoying the campaign mode. Now I'm back to the old version on my iPad
    I have a similar problem after downloading v 3.5010 on the PC Client.
    Details:
    - Run program.
    - Choose Play.
    - Choose highest resolution 1366x768 NOT in Windowed Mode.
    - Screen flickers several times.
    - I get below Error Message image, cursor stuck on rotating circle, I can do other things.
    At this point, I have to right-click SE buttons on the taskbar and choose Close all Windows related to SE.

If I run in Windowed Mode, it is fine.
    Was not like this before August 5 Update.
    I have a 1600x900 monitor.

Error Message Image:
    se-video-error.jpg
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's exactly the problem I was experiencing. I uninstalled and tried restalling but it didn't like that either.
    Then I dug out my older laptop that had Shadow Era and tried that and it worked.
    Maybe the second update upset the first one

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Report Issues with v.3.5

We moved up to latest Unity version for 3.501 (2017.x). We had been stuck on an old one (5.5.1) due to an Android issue that had broken a newer one (5.5.2). It could therefore be a Unity issue we've discovered. We'll get our best guy to look into it.