Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Chests with day cards and embers are back in the new version and this is great, but their placement on the new map doesn't seem to be particularly well chosen. They don't fit the general theme and look really awkward. These is some empty place on the left which may serve the purpose better, for example it would look much better if the chest and ember appear the same way the reward campagn chests are displayed only on the left side above the player's hero. This is a very minor issue of course, but it makes me cringe every time I see a awkwardly placed thing on the in general pretty neat looking maps.

Envoyé de mon SM-G9500 en utilisant Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They are placed randomly to avoid auto farming with some tools I guess. But I must admit their placment is annoying now and effectivly they don't fit well the map.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi all! I'm pleased to announce that v3.502 is now out for PC, Mac and Android. (iOS is currently in review.)

It has the following fixes:

FIXED BUG: Black boxes of smoke with Fireball
    FIXED BUG: Going to buy card screen and then using menu button to go to another screen will not destroy the cards
    FIXED BUG: Locations don’t get destroyed after a game
    FIXED BUG: AI got into a loop by casting and then canceling Surprise Attack

Also in v3.502 are 7 new card sleeves from Call of the Crystals available from the in-game merchant.

Also in this update, the Top 100 Token Holders can play with an auto-foiled deck in Campaign as well.

As always, be sure to let us know if there are any problems and we will do our best to get them resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience while we tackled issues the past week since 3.500 came out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i enjoy this game on Android Nexus5.
    After this update, When Player use Fireboll , Fireball animation looks like mosaic.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Single map scenario is a nice update but AI is still disappointing.
    It attacks only the hero ignoring allies

Wysłane z mojego LG-K220 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm a real fan of yugioh games and with a more complicated game with way more cards (4k+ cards in yugioh WC2010 for the DS! With lots of unique and game bending abilities) it still manages to have a reasonable AI. Please, please fix up the AI if the campaign is something the game wants you to do. It's even more of a terrible grind when you play against opponents that continually shoot themselves in the foot. I played like 2 campaign games so far and one of them was a darkclaw that kept using his ability when there was no weapon! Seriously? If you are using minimax why is shadow energy not a part of the evaluation function? The depth of the search seems extremely limited too and values life so much more than board control, when any ccg enthusiast can tell you board control is much more important than life.

If all I see is terrible decisions on the board I can't even imagine how much it screws up on probably the most important strategical decision in SE, the sacrifices. Please, please fix this. It's probably at least as important as story for enjoying single player. Thank you.
    Last edited by TheHighMage; 08-26-2017 at 08:03 AM. Reason: typo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have to agree that the AI is very disappointing. It always has been, but just seems more obvious now with the redesign. I don't think the solution to medium/hard difficulty is simply allowing the computer to start with cards on the table at the beginning of the game. It artificially makes it harder, but not in a realistic manner. I've seen some online games that have really good AI's. Some things can be fixed with simple logic statements (only activate weapon ability if enough shadow energy AND a weapon in play. Others would require some advanced machine learning that learns what are 'good' moves based off of game data. I'm sure you guys already have the data, so it's a matter of finding the technology to implement it as a decision making algorithm. I know that's no small feat, but it is a worthy investment because I rarely play the game anymore (even though I want to) simply because the single player mode is so unsatisfactory.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    game freeze when I play Victor VS Baduruu for the second level.
    After 6 or 7 rounds, I click on the button "end of turn" and nothing happens.
    i have to leave the battle...
    Shadow Dragons
    IGN: SD Fab Ulous
    Telegram: @Fabb_Ulous
    Shadow Dragons Website: dragons.altervista.org
    Shadow Dragons Twitter: @ShadowDragonsSE