Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm33 View Post
    The texts stopped showing up after like 5 battles (the one before the fallen angel disappears...'course I don't know where she went because there's no text) while I was playing as Lance. Is that supposed to happen? Campaign isn't very interesting when it's just you playing against a bunch of crappy cpus with no story.

edit: tried some other characters and as stated above sometimes there is no text. Is it just not finished yet?
    Hi Greenstorm33. Thanks for your feedback. This is obviously not what we would want to be hearing on Day 1 of being on the new Board of Directors but we are committed to improving the campaign experience for players such as yourself now that we are running the business.

It's for this reason that the Board yesterday approved Kevin Manning (NachyoChez) to start on a full-time project with this as his explicit goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Single-Player Project (led and managed by Kevin Manning) - continuously improve the single-player experience, predominantly through updates to the Campaign which launched in its initial form today on Mac and PC (with Android and iOS to follow).
    Hopefully we can get it in the state we would have wanted at launch as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your honest feedback.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks for the update! one thing i noticed: Ai enemies are getting bettr decks (was about time lol) but something happened yesterday to me: while playing VESS SWIFTHANDS vs ZHANNA (the first campaign stage) when i finished my turn, my game bugged asking me to sacrifice again but it was computer turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Server Issue and one suggestion

This would be excellent... HA HA.. CAMPAIGNS.....

But, could you please look into the below issue I am facing...

I am facing server connectivity issue for last 2 weeks. Specially when I am trying to play ranking game or buying or selling cards, server connection problem is arising. I am from India. I don't know if this is a problem of this region. But, please look into it for resolving, I wanna play this game forever.......

Also, please update the irritating card 'Mind Control'. it can control the ally to attack the hero. but it should not kill it. That is the only card all thick headed elementals are playing with without any good strategy. its so irritating. please update it to 'attack the opposing hero and disable it for 1 turn'...... also please make 'Forgotten Horror' into Unique ally so it cannot be brought 2 cards at a time. this one has high attack and so disgusting... why making the shadow heroes stronger...??!!! .....Thank You......

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow2Sniper View Post
    This would be excellent... HA HA.. CAMPAIGNS.....

But, could you please look into the below issue I am facing...

I am facing server connectivity issue for last 2 weeks. Specially when I am trying to play ranking game or buying or selling cards, server connection problem is arising. I am from India. I don't know if this is a problem of this region. But, please look into it for resolving, I wanna play this game forever.......

Also, please update the irritating card 'Mind Control'. it can control the ally to attack the hero. but it should not kill it. That is the only card all thick headed elementals are playing with without any good strategy. its so irritating. please update it to 'attack the opposing hero and disable it for 1 turn'...... also please make 'Forgotten Horror' into Unique ally so it cannot be brought 2 cards at a time. this one has high attack and so disgusting... why making the shadow heroes stronger...??!!! .....Thank You......
    Target opposing ally attacks the hero if it is able to, then is KILLED.... you should read before complain...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A small addition to compain : when you want to load a deck and you are on the heros page, you should indicate under the hero portrait the % progression in the campain for that hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfCyr View Post
    A small addition to compain : when you want to load a deck and you are on the heros page, you should indicate under the hero portrait the % progression in the campain for that hero.
    That's a great idea. I'll add to our Potential Future Features list.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    That's a great idea. I'll add to our Potential Future Features list.
    i suggest also, instead of putting flags on top of completed stages, to make the green dot glow. more minimalistic and less cumbersome to see..
    apart that i propose to unlock a card sleve when you end the maps of every char (card sleeve corresponding to boris for example, when you end all boris campaign)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is there an ETA for finishing dialog and fleshing out campaign? I would like to play finished product, right now it is kinda dull.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Is there an ETA for finishing dialog and fleshing out campaign? I would like to play finished product, right now it is kinda dull.
    The Campaign project we launched on Day 1 of the new Board to address the issues you mention is being led by Kevin Manning. I will let him know you are interested in an ETA!